• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then maybe I should close this until JMan finds those statements and he can ask to reopen this.

Go ahead, honestly still disagree, something tells me even if I bring up an explicit statemenbt stating the mirror created universes, it will just lead into "well how can we say the mirror powered up the bee to an extent that is compatable " which is honestly bullshit which nothing else has ta deal with but oh well. Even if it was not on par, kinda silly that it would only power the bee up one noctillionth of the true power.

Look, I want tier 3-A Kirby as much as the next guy but like everyone else said this is trying to scale to two artifacts that don't really scale to everyone else. The Master Crown only really had the tier 3-A power with Magolor and no one has been directly powered by the Mirror. Secronia was only corrupted by it. She didn't draw power from it.

Honestly, just wait for the new Switch game to come out. It looks to be in the same style as RtD and it looks like Dark Matter might appear so if any new feats that are near tier 3-A come out, you would have a much better time trying to argue that.

We still need to decide a good discussion rule.

You can ask him to comment on his message wall if you wish.

@Ever

It's hard to tell with no context, but the pixelated shit in the background is the space surrounding Popstar, which Drawcia turned into paint over some unspecified period of time between the beginning of the game and your encounter with her on the last world.

I feel it should somehow be clarified, in that case.

Also, with the revision to the 4-A feats, would the "At least" be removed or no?

The fact that everything returns to normal with her defeat and her deletion wave that consumed multiple solar systems should also be mentioned.

@Eficiente

That Sun Gem calc is completely unexplained. Where did the numbers come from? Why did turning 105 stars into literally anything yield that much. I just did some math and even using mass-energy conversion, turning 105 stars of the Sun's size into energy would still not reach the number he found. What.

Ok, ok. If Dark Nebula's feat is revalued as false then Kirby should be just 4-A.

If you believe that Kirby can get defeated by planet-busters and want to convince others of that sentiment, you have make a Content Revision Thread. Otherwise, you can't bring it up so casually. It's downplay.

that doesnt make sense. i dont think u understood me. planet destroyings considered powerful in kirby so hes not universal. yh i can bring it up here 2 show hes not universal.

People agree with Kirby not being universal, but saying that planet busting is the maximum or ar least imply such a thing requires a Content Revision Thread.

You said planet destroyers can beat Kirby. That implies planet-busting is his maximum.

This is derailing the thread, so I politely ask you to simply make a Content Revision Thread.

no i didnt. i said ppl that destroyed planets were considered big in kirby. i never said it was his maximum.

i never wanted 2 do it

You said Kirby could be beaten by planet-busters. Scroll up.

If planet-busters can defeat him, his maximum would be planet-busting. This is an implication.

If you didn't want to say it, it's better to simply drop this. It's derailing the thread.

no i said that ppl who consider planetbusting relevant could fight him. by that he isnt universe destroying. and no.

ok i wont mention it beyond this post

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I'm fine with the proposed rule.
Okay. Thank you. Should we apply it, and close this thread then?

Kepekley23 said:
"Also, do not try to upgrade Kirby to 3-B or 3-A via scaling from Magolor. This has been discussed several times, and each thread has proven itself repetitive. As such, it's not up to discussion anymore."
This is the proposed rule.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Sectonia is not magically the single reason this is considered an outlier. She is just a prime example of nothing else in the verse coming close to this scale.
Even "extremely casual 4-A Kirby" is basically a myth, at this point.

• Dark Nebula's feat, under further examination, is much more likely 4-B than 4-A. The most we can reasonably assume he destroyed was the black hole that he and Kirby were fighting near, as the "destroyed most of the galaxy" feat isn't actually true. Popstar, which is within the same galaxy and near where the two of them fight, is completely fine.
  • Dedede stealing all the stars in Tilt 'n' Tumble is High 4-C to 4-B, depending on exactly how many he stole.
Out of the three primary feats we use to suggest all of Kirby's 4-A stuff is casual, two of them aren't even 4-A, and the third is performed by one of the few characters who canonically beats Kirby when they battle 1 on 1. This is why "no other feat comes close, before or after" is a legitimate argument.
To be fair, Pop Star probably survived because it has to be there in order for Kirby to have a setting towards the beginning of the game. It's practically a general rule of fiction for the protagonists to prevail, especially in a verse like Kirby that is aimed towards children.

The fact that Kirby can survive ramming into Drawcia hard enough to defeat her when in that handicapped form should mean 4-A durability. We can then apply the "can trade blows with opponents who can harm him" argument.

Does Dedede steal the stars and keep them somewhere on the planet? If so, they're not the size of real stars. In fact, I recall that the stars are laughably small compared to Dedede.

Honestly unless another Tier 3 feat comes up, I don't think Tier 3 Kirby is going to happen. I don't buy the artifact scaling, etiher, going by Ryukama's points above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back