• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I/O Revisions Part 2 Battle Tendency

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's probably how the author got the idea for it but its also... very wrong. Like, it still doesn't explain why beings with immeasurable speed would find Light Speed impressive

Ok, let's break down the Proof of 1-A, any of the hyperversal stuff will step in later. We can discuss the degrees of High Hyperversal later, that's not what's important right now.

• Proof of a Qualitative difference between The Ziggurat and The Moo. Essentially, no matter how "tall" the ziggurat gets, it will never reach the sky. The Moon will always be above the tower. Biblical and Babylonian Metaphors, etc. etc. (other stuff too but that's no what we are here for rn)
  • Proof of Being beyond the concepts of space and time. Neither concept has any meaning here. As i said before, Sorry for lacking many context scans for this collection specifically. There is a bunch of Philosphy and irrelevent stuff in between the actual important parts, and I would end up basically uploading the entire final route for.
    • If you want me to link you the entire final route, I can send you a link on Youtube, but heads up, a lot of it will mean jack shit to you, particularly without the previous routes as context
There's the stuff that should be cleared for Matt^. Now for the Stuff Wokistan wanted specifically, the proof of them being beyond space and time, even on the specified on a High 1-B scale

Does this all look good now, are there any other scans people want to see. Most of the other scans have to do with Hyperversal stuff, which we can come back to. Any scans mentioned before that have to do with them being 1-A that they want brought back?

Would this also help support infinite layers?

BTW that whole inifinite layers being in a dream is mentioned three times throughout the series.

Phoenix821 said:
BTW that whole inifinite layers being in a dream is mentioned three times throughout the series.
It would, but also not really at the same time, because they do that bit in Mutsuki's hierarchy which may not be truly infinite, and actually just a really high uncountable number. Its a better demonstration of how they move up and down and how their hax can work than it is for it being infinite

Yee, I remember it was mentioned in Mutsuki's Journal describing Marduk's Hierarchy and I forget when the other time was

Phoenix821 said:
that wrong you night have readen the story in a worng way bkz in first route it is written that babylon is vitual world and also known as dream world wonder world and mostly used as Cyberspace

and in LOGOUT second route it is written that vitual/dream world is more better then reallity real world and i have already provided that scan 2-4 times The word of mitsuki "I saw a World with Infinite Layers Contaning no End I saw it in my Dream." and as i already prove that vitual / cyberspace = Dream / Wonder World
Screenshot 290

For Suppose we Select the Character Outerversal lvl : Yato

As they have a Speed Of Light and by connecting with yato's data they can copy all the data and transfer it into their self using Yato's Powers/Abilities could match with yato

Now how will They win[AS THE UPPER FEATS I SHOWED WAS COMPARAING WITH HIM]

with this Ability (DATA I MEAN) they can change Yato's States like his Health/HP/Hitpoints and His Damage to 1Billion to 10 (as we dont know their ekzt hp and damage) which would make him near human lvl and Yato can easily be killed.

Screenshot 200

Antvasima said:
@Gap-Huraira
It is probably best if you let Iapitus argue on his own. You are likely only making things more incomprehensible and disorganised.
hmmm you might be right. But there are many things he is leaving

Matthew Schroeder said:
The best feat I see for a character is Marduk creating an "infinitely-layered world".
Its not really a feat issue for the 1-A characters, its more of a cosmology issue. I'll just be frank, the author of I/O seemed to think beings of this level can't really fight. Hell, Enlil tried to destroy Nabu but he just reconstructed. I guess you could say that existing in a world with a qualitative difference between the ziggurat and them existing in that void as pure information, would be the feat i think you may be looking for. However, if you deny the ability to casually manipulate and exist on the level of this abstract world as a feat, what exactly would a feat you are seeking be like? If you are looking for something super duper frank like "the cast now became beyond the concept of dimensions," then you probably won't get it, because of how up its own ass I/O is at the end. It simply is not a part of the writing style

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
The absolute best case scenario I could see is "at least 2-A, possibly High 1-B"
Where did you get the 2-A from? The characters dead ass state there is at least a dimension like difference between layers, and there are infinite layers. And that is all before the cast jumps in power to the moon

@Gap I appreciate your help, but maybe you should leave the 1-A stuff to me. I know a great thing you could do to help tho. Do you know if Kosuke's electrical bullets get used in the final battle? If so, that's a good hax feat

You are proving with good Scan it's better to Listen

Kosuke died in final duel Route 2 and Became Imaginary Childer in Route 2 'and ICs might be stronger then others Bkz HE is an IC too

Phoenix821 said:
But Kosuke wasn't an IC he was a random delivery guy Ishtar decided to join criminal.
WUT!!!

Kosuke was a member of a Group CRIMINAL in the final fight against Code Criminal lost and everyone Died (that Includes Kosuke too) Execpt Mayumi in Route 2 LOGIN and in LOGOUT Route 2 They Become an IC Thats why they [CRIMINAL] are Outerversal

Nah, criminal is outerversal because of the transcendence. He his hyperversal to high hyperversal from the final battle. His hax may be higher in his street to wall level forms

@Iapitus

Could you give a summary of your suggested revisions to the various I/O profile pages, in a manner that Matthew might accept, and with brief explanations/justifications for each of them?

Right now I am basically just giving the justifications for the current tiers, before we move into creative new keys. I figured it would be best to start, and we will at least know that whatever we did from there on is at least progress.

The only real change as of now is that HE shouldn't have his High 1-A status, and just be an uncountable levels above baseline of 1-A. The other stuff all comes later. Oh, and I guess that Yumi should have a Higher via Summoning on her profile since she has the ability to summon HE and Ishtar to help her. I'll restate my reasons for each in a while, but I gotta go to work

Hykuu said:
Sakuya should also lose her high 1-A status, as she is a direct equal with HE.
I would take that as being more of an outlier for HE. they are loosely equal in power, but he has more weaknesses. Also, if they truely were equal, then he should have been able to effect her on his own in the final route, which he can't. Where as both Sakuya and Mutsuki can effect eachother, even passively

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back