• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I/O Revisions Part 2 Battle Tendency

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are only colorless in Imaginary Vision, Marduk's absorbsion is noted to assimolate the colors of people including the colors of the IC, and they are also mentioned in the final battle even for the Code Breakers

True, perhaps it should be changed then

Also, scratch that, i completely forgot the implications in the final route of an even higher power above the Gods of Cyberspace and the rest of the game. I wonder what being they are implying? *cough cough*

On an important note,

I finally understand the ending!

Alright, so that Thing was them all conjoining into a singular entitiy to call on the Divine Presence to reform the world again. I think

Hmm maybe let me post what the guy said in the blog post and tell me what you thin.

So... these children. They're obviously Hinata, Mutsuki, and Sakuya in a literal sense. But it seems they are representative of some of the other male and female characters; am I understanding this correctly? BTW, notice how Enlil appears in the male group. I think we all knew this already, but that's how she identifies. I guess that says something about the nature of this symbolic association.

Antvasima said:
Infinity dimensional = High 1-B.
Infinity x 999 dimensional = High 1-B.

Infinity x infinity dimensional = High 1-B.

Infinity^infinity dimensional = High 1-B.

Etcetera.
they have no concept of dimension

and its meangingless for this verse

I didn't comment on this specifically, just regarding how our system of increasing dimensions and degrees of infinity generally works.

Ok, so I want to lay something out. If I can prove a qualitative difference between the meta world and the Ziggurat (that's the technical term for the spiral tower, but I'll be using them interchangably), as well as them being beyond any form of time or space, then that would be acceptable for 1-A. Is that correct? Will there be any other issues with them simply being 1-A if this proof is provided?

I want to establish this before I start dumping scans Onto this thread and the blog. I don't wanna keep playing with an incomplete picture

I think so, but you mainly have to convince Matthew about it.

If that justification can be demonstrated to be on an otherwise High 1-B scale, it may be valid. Depends on the wording, though.

Do you think Kepley would also want to get his opinion in? I remember he had a stake in this originally. He wasn't one of the 10 who got banned in the doxing case, is he?

Wokistan said:
If that justification can be demonstrated to be on an otherwise High 1-B scale, it may be valid. Depends on the wording, though.
Would you mind rewording, I don't think I quite understand

@Phoenix

Oh that's right. I remembered he was involved, but I didn't remember how. Thanks for reminding me. Does anyone want to send him a message?

If you can prove that they are beyond any semblance of high 1-B time or space, or beyond the concepts themselves, you can prove 1-A. This depends very heavily on the exact wording of the scans though, so you should just post them for evaluation.

You can ask Kepekley23 to comment here if you wish.

@Woki

Why would it need to be specifically High 1-B space or time, and not just time and space in general. If there is a qualitative difference between the Meta world and the Ziggurat, then would being conceptually above space and time change anything?

Not to say they aren't, but I am trying to see everything I need to address. Wording is gonna be a very subjective thing, because I/O is very up its own ass at the point of the final route kek. I will be posting them, do not worry. I am just seeing if I should format them a different way, because I literally have read this final route 3 times and, as you can see above, only just now grasping all of the stuff. Its also hard to get a bunch of context scans, because at that point I would basically be posting the entire route.

Ok, Woki, if they said they were above time and space completely, and there is a qualitative difference between the Meta world and the Ziggurat, would that mean it is 1-A?

Oh yeah, by the way, there is a massive case of I guess you would call it Writer Induced Stupidity or something? Because... The Writer of I/O seemed to think that moving at light speed would allow you to exist beyond the concept of time. Literally even the Undead beings can move freely forwards and backwards in time, yet they treat going at the speed of light as being unbound by time. So like... Do we take it as it being not literal light? or do we just chalk it up to the same thing as like Outerversal Insect Manipulation in Dies Irae?

Either way, I'll show the scans for what I mean, but its quite the outlier if taken seriously, since even the Ghosts with Immeasurable speed and 10D beings treat it like something amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back