• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I/O Revisions Part 2 Battle Tendency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay. So is it acceptable enough to move forward witht the other keys and characters? We can come back and revise the tiers that are good enough later

Okay. So 1-A I/O then. Which characters would scale to this, and are you willing and able to handle revising the profiles Iapitus?

Most of the stats don't change at this point, except for HE not haveing his possibly High 1-A thing. I can revise some of the abilities tho, and do some of the descriptions. We can now move to the Hyperversal Keys next

Alright, so I think the most simple thing we can tackle for the new keys, are what level the Data Ghosts are. This one is pretty simple, how powerful would a being only bound by quantum theory be? This is not accounting for them moving up and down the hierarchy, tho. This is a key, just for them as a shadow null. I have heard like 10D to 11D, but I am not very knowledgeable on the topic of quantum theory

Here is them talking about them "only being bound by quantum theory."Also, mind you, this is only them in that one layer. Their speed would be immeasurable

Matthew has only accepted 1-A, not High 1-A or 0, so the pages would need to be revised accordingly.

We haven't really talked about DP or the Gods of Cyberspace with the exception of HE. It was basically decided that for HE specifically, even if he jumps in power by a great amount, he still has too many weaknesses for him to be High 1-A anyway. We need to talk about power differences being maintained or not when they jump in power.

I can change the Gods of Cyberspace to just 1-A for now, and we can talk about where they actually are later, if you would like, but it really doesn't mean much since they are just as likely to be changed back as they would be to stay the same

Well, you need to collaborate with Matthew and follow his instructions.

Antvasima said:
Well, you need to collaborate with Matthew and follow his instructions.
Sure. Also, do you know any memebers who are knowledgable on Quantum Theory? I would like the message them and get their opinion on what level a being only bound by quantum theory, and not classical physics, would be at

DontTalkDT may know some quantum theory, but according to him it is impossible to exceed High 3-A according to modern physics, so I do not think that this will give you any higher tiers in itself.

Alright, so I talked to Don't Talk. He said he couldn't really be of help, but that the statements make no sense from his perspective/our on Physics. Really, that the cosmology of I/O draws a distinction that we do not.

He did mention there are tier 5s and tier 9s not touched by the laws of physics, which is interesting and I would like to know about these characters

I went and talked to this dude I know who goes by the name Death of The Endless, who is very knowledgable of physics and dimensions

Here is what he said:

" Well it could place him at 12d or 4d, since the whole point of string theory is to unify all laws of physics into one theory that can be explained and for that to happen it would require 10 dimensions of space and 1 of time.

But then again higher dimensions that transcend the 3 we experience can work with their own laws of physics which transcend our own, as michio kaku describes it if beings from those higher dimensions were to get involved with us, they would seem omnipotent and omniscience to us. So in a sense even 4d beings trandcend our laws of physics

But the only bound to quantum theory part is the part that's a bit harder to answer because quantum mechanics is a huge part of physics, so he would technically still be bound by the laws of physics and at the same time not be?? ...

It states in the link "i can now transcend time and move back in time" but that's iffy to go back in time would require their to exist 2 dimensions of time which can only happen in the 12th dimension (which is iffy whether a dimension like this can even exist), because reaching the 4th dimension of space time doesn't allow someone to travel back in time only to be in all places in time at once

So 12d i guess"

Would an At least Universal+, likely/possibly Hyperversal work for you? We know they are higher dimensional in some capacity, maybe if there is some question on the degree, that could work for you

A street/wall/what ever tier, a shadow null in an individual layer key for those whom it is applicable, a hyperversal or variable key for those within the hierarchy, and a high hyperversal key for those it is applicable for, and an outerversal key

The keys for the 2 goddesses of cyberspace and divine presence are another issue

It may be best if we only feature the main characters in the I/O story, as they are easier to scale statistics for.

Don't worry, we will. The issue is that there are many main characters and antagonists between the different routes

However, The thing at the end we were talking about may very well be a fusion of several of the characters. The Majestic Presence is an important part of the cosmology as well

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Don't worry, we will. The issue is that there are many main characters and antagonists between the different routes
However, The thing at the end we were talking about may very well be a fusion of several of the characters. The Majestic Presence is an important part of the cosmology as well
There are no villain and allys Here

Hinata Ally bkz = Main Hero and He want to save Mitsuki and Hinata is Villain bkz He wants to save Misuki who was a drug Dealler

Ishtar is Ally = Mian Hero and wants to save her Elder sister and Ishtar is Villain Bkz She was Cracker and Leader of CRIMINAL

Yumi is Ally = Main Hero and Rejoining team with HE is kill tsuka and Yumi is Villain Bkz She was Cracker and Member of CRIMINAL

HE is Ally = Main Hero and want to save Mitsuki and is Villain Bkz fighting against Enlil who was saving the whole Babylon/Vitual World

Sakyua is Ally = Main Character and want to save Hinata and Mitsuki and is Villain Bkz of Joining team with CRIMINAL

Kosuke, Sami and Mego = Mian Character in Route 2 and Fight Against Code who Faught HE and Villain Bkz They were Cracker and Member of Criminal

Ashur is Ally = Main Character in Route END and team up with Heroes to Faught against Code and Villain Bkz He Tried to kill Mitsuki and Murduk

Marduk is Ally = Main Character in Route END and team up with Heroes to Faught against Code and Villain Bkz she Tried to Kill All heroes for Taking Mitsuki out of Enigma

Nabu is Ally = Main Character in Route END and was a Member of Anuniki and Villain Bkz he a also a Member of eXarch

Nergel is Ally = Side Character who was a member of Anuniki and Villain Bkz He didnt Fixed Masami's eye instead he Changed it Completly

Anu is Ally = Supreme Leader of Whole babylon World who Created everything for a dream world without Virus and she also Saved Hinata, Sakuya, HE, Enlil, Yumi and other by Giving her own Life and Villain of Regaining team with Enlil and Other

Enlil is Ally = Faught as team with Heroes and Others and Second Creator of Babylon World and Villain Bkz Faught against Hinata and HE

Meg is Ally = Thrid Member of Babylon World and Villain She Faught against Anu and she Tried to stop HE from saving Mitsuki

Ange and Farou is Ally = Working as a member D3dx and Villain Ange faught Against Mego and Farou is Always with Ange

MEGISTIC PRESENCE is ally = ??? and Villain ???

@Iapitus

This thread has turned very long and confusing. It might be best to start a new one with a summary of the most important evidence and conclusions so far, along with the intended statistics for different characters. Also, please remember that Matthew has only agreed with 1-A at most, not anything higher.

with Explaination of Context too Matthew First Agreed High 2-A then Possible 1-B and high 1-B and now 1-A it will take a little more time for him to Agreed to Atleast 1-A and High 1-A

My point was that villains and allys change by the route, there isn't a unified one throughout the whole story.

I'll make the new thread soon. Am on mobile right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back