• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I/O Revision thread

Okay. Thank you for the evaluation.
Would somebody be willing to apply these revisions based on Ultima's analysis above, or do we need further research via the threads that I linked to earlier?
Anyway...

We still need to apply what was accepted here.

We need more elaborate explanations in the character profile pages based on the earlier discussion here.

My only reply in this thread has been saying I'm not interested in helping, so you prolly shouldn't have included me, Cosmic :p
I didn't check what anyone said, I just wrote down who replied xD
We need more elaborate explanations in the character profile pages based on the earlier discussion here.
If there is nothing left to discuss, I believe a summary would be helpful for those who'll apply it.

Oh, this thing again. Uhh... correct me if I'm wrong about anything, but if I have it all right, this should be the recap of the tiering:
  • Marduk's dream: High 1-B. It is the Ziggurat which holds an infinite number of higher and lower universes, with the qualitative difference between a higher world and a lower world being compared to the difference between a higher dimension and a lower dimension, and beings on higher worlds being able to view those on lower worlds, while the reverse is impossible.
  • Mutsuki's dream: 1-B. It holds the same nature as Marduk's dream, but is explicitly a finite hierarchy with a beginning and an end
  • Marduk and everything that scales to it: Low 1-A. The aforementioned infinite hierarchy of universes is nothing more than Marduk's dream, and Marduk itself perceives it as everything and nothing simultaneously.
  • The Moon: 1-A. The Moon represents a level which stands above all of the overlaid hierarchies, whose inhabitants perceive 1-B, High 1-B and Low 1-A things as equally minimal possibilities that they can voluntarily experience and exist outside of all time and space in a state of oneness with the greater universe.
  • Goddesses of Cyberspace: ??? They have not been discussed at all in this thread and even Iapitus was unable to give some context for them, so I guess that they will have to remain where they are for now.
  • Majestic Presence: ??? This thing is even more convoluted than the Goddesses, to the point that some people question its very existence. I think it would be best to cover these three in a future thread, if it ever happens.

alr
so if i am correct
add the tier to their profiles and the info in the ap?
never really worked on profiles before with tiers n stuff

Oh, this thing again. Uhh... correct me if I'm wrong about anything, but if I have it all right, this should be the recap of the tiering:
  • Marduk's dream: High 1-B. It is the Ziggurat which holds an infinite number of higher and lower universes, with the qualitative difference between a higher world and a lower world being compared to the difference between a higher dimension and a lower dimension, and beings on higher worlds being able to view those on lower worlds, while the reverse is impossible.
  • Mutsuki's dream: 1-B. It holds the same nature as Marduk's dream, but is explicitly a finite hierarchy with a beginning and an end
  • Marduk and everything that scales to it: Low 1-A. The aforementioned infinite hierarchy of universes is nothing more than Marduk's dream, and Marduk itself perceives it as everything and nothing simultaneously.
  • The Moon: 1-A. The Moon represents a level which stands above all of the overlaid hierarchies, whose inhabitants perceive 1-B, High 1-B and Low 1-A things as equally minimal possibilities that they can voluntarily experience and exist outside of all time and space in a state of oneness with the greater universe.
  • Goddesses of Cyberspace: ??? They have not been discussed at all in this thread and even Iapitus was unable to give some context for them, so I guess that they will have to remain where they are for now.
  • Majestic Presence: ??? This thing is even more convoluted than the Goddesses, to the point that some people question its very existence. I think it would be best to cover these three in a future thread, if it ever happens.
Thank you. Would you be willing to apply the revision please?

From what I've seen and read, the Goddesses of the Cyberspace seems to be tied to the Meta World/Moon, so 1-A for them should be a safe approach.

Majestic Presence is a big ? for me. We could keep it at Unknow as it is now, or just put him at 1-A for being above everyone else, at least based on his profile. IMO the former is more safe until we get more info about it posted.

Also, from reading the profiles, it seems that a lot of the High 1-B justification of the characters is them existing in the hierarchy with infinite layers bellow and above them. I'm honestly not sure if this qualifies for High 1-B or just really really high into 1-B.

More opinions about this would be welcomed.

tSky5yysj5hK8EbSZnzKQ1BMthlUeyLeFRXU8Bv2SA-KHp7loxu62SKHmXmCnOQifg-MTM5HSdoBa2jieI1AQNKEcowrdxVAU2qr7xgTVThvP1N9qhdplWrZh21kx9HMuTYoznrI-KoWfllqD5srDsFH6mEuzvVOAxXvWTBUePW2f_gQlNQjtARuC26GDihx1D-1CTLgrnDTe7IcYRz1vH_5tBi2ZlpB6Sa7p2RBxTNdpBOPH381GXiCIsyZlbWDPkvaQ1eKfMqZoZ6PO3AhquX7GAjw0Z90KJSqEGBr2w7jhKjmEe3aDeWA3K31nYCLyYodXlf_KCc9lx39REow9VuG0duNR_G48FUKBdQGdOnhxiLWg3w-0uKW99MSJ4C51SpuXSVaSSgc7PDTK1bjVob5opCX_nPXFxjGlrqgzul2i7oLBRjCwFC9yDyDRY5r4VIdU2lnOYi3ZJmn2KXx3L5vgucrIIU4MBXwKFAHaxTsWfnw5x6sey63XAwdlyI_1_ciiBuFw0ANzFiyUeuWbuU3Cn-kgqLR6zOc0PbPYUpnjAtILXk4FTbAmZCqgy-GchhWOL9ZUSJUfQEBjDRBZulsi2EbcLS4VX43h9t5xj_4DudgsCn-sINddOgaPibE25aN6s7LitekSY93eWvQkPo427r3CaxneRbfMxtu7rH189roSzG0vL82Kpo9v5P6dqxfKg1YMo0ARRjeILz8fno=w796-h739-no

Hello, guys. I'm about to complete the Chinese version of I / O. maybe I can help check the description of the game to determine its rating. At present, the characters of the game give me the feeling that they are not omniscient as 1-A characters.

At present, what are the uncertainties about the setting of characters in this game? As far as I know, the Hyperverse of this game is completed through Marduk computation and mutsuki's dream. Can this be regarded as Marduk 1-B or High 1B?

unfortunately i forgot almost everything about I/O, but if i get some free time I'd be happy to re read it and help with the revisions

but for now, almost everything above is fine to me

At present, what are the uncertainties about the setting of characters in this game? As far as I know, the Hyperverse of this game is completed through Marduk computation and mutsuki's dream. Can this be regarded as Marduk 1-B or High 1B?
Decently sure we consider marduk to not be high 1-B but just low 1-A

Decently sure we consider marduk to not be high 1-B but just low 1-A
ba4aab903rd86703988411de475a1301
e88901b92oc0908ca026bb794ed6f0a7
95f6122d3k23d45570552698f7b200e5

after the HE destroyed the combined characters of Ashur and Marduk, at the end of line B,Ashur, Marduk and LEM became human . Considering that the human characters in this game have a level of 1-A, can they be upgraded from 1-B and low 1-A to 1-A?

What conditions are needed to make some character in I / O have high 1-A ,different from other character? And Majestic Presence,What conditions are required to become high 1-A or 0? I will try to find them in the game.

does the verse have a hierarchy of 1As? no? then no high 1A

same as 0

Unsong is a misleading example considering it gets the tier because of being above Cantor's infinities, so unless a verse directly mentions them any single infinite hierarchies are equated to R^n real coordinate space which is still Aleph 1, so you can't exactly jump to High 1-A without having something that can be equated to 1-A

When Enlil wiped out almost all of Babylon,she only destroyed normal computer Marduk, and Marduk couldn't spawn a High 1-B world at that time, so her this weapon shouldn't be tier High 1-B.

It seems like none of the people that I sent a notification to earlier are interested in helping out here. That is very unfortunate.

2c3093893q7fc6e98bb11fbad624b439
ffb532152o90fa95da700f59771d5028
acf855a30p632e9a18684e104db0cc7b
22a8cd9b5ua79bafc27218af298a0518
2b1277162re87b2f7692c604b9640288

Can you see the picture I uploaded?

Some Chinese players believe that the majestic presence is actually Ashur, but the B 'route indicates that Ashur must use a cross to contact Marduk. In addition, after Ashur and Marduk are destroyed, the game hints at the possibility of reuniting them in heaven.
At the end of the B 'route, there is a mysterious power that makes Ashur, Marduk and LEM became human in a certain world.

In addition, on the E 'route, the main characters in the game seem to be located in a 1-A world, "containing everything but nothing, not before, now, or someday. Not here, there, not somewhere. This is the crevice of everything, the center. " The "eye image" appears here, suggesting that there is an observer.
6cfef46b2r2eaead586a819e1d1d822c

Considering the relationship between I / O and never7, ever17 and remember 11, I think majestic presence is a role similar to game players or game production companies. This seems to indicate that it is likely high 1-A.

Why are we using chinese version to begin with?

Also what you said wouldn't qualify as anything close to High 1-A.

Low 1-A or 1-A seem good for this E route thing though.

Because I'm Chinese, I don't have an English version. Need me to input Chinese in TXT format? In this way, it can be translated into English by Google

The producers of the game produced never7, ever17 and remember 11,all three games take the player himself as a character in the game. If the majestic presence is the player's Avatar, it should be regarded as a tier that the 1-A characters cannot reach.

Back