• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I have made a Mistake concerning a Naruto Calc

Well, the current Small Country level calc calculate by Dodonova2 (Me) have pretty small mistake which change the whole result

Indeed, during the final part of my calc, i forgotten to divided the diameter by two for use the radius

The Good result is 3,7E+21 Joules - Large Island level+

Sorry about that

Gallavant recalced the feat but it seem to be still in discussion

@Causality

First, I don't know nearly anything about calcs. I wanted to ask, did you use the whole explosion or just the mountain(green line) and/or the cloud (red line) because explosion dwarfs them both quite easily if not why?

If you use the whole explosion then never mind the question. I'm just curious about all that.

Well I wouldn't say it was accepted about the Tenpenchii since Kep-Dama hasn't really said anything about it yet (he was the main reason why we gotten that calc in the 1st place iirc)

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
It was accepted BlackeJan,But a thread needs to be made to decide which to use which is the original or the new one.
Well that's what I've meant lol

Just go look at it,2 calc members accepted it but like I said a version of it is already accepted so it has to be discussed in the calc member forum.Besides it seems Gallavant hasn't been on since the 10th or something.

Back