• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Have a Confession to Make

Matthew_Schroeder

VS Battles
Retired
... Now, this is going to be difficult to tell you all. Because I've been around since November 02, 2015, and never mustered the courage to tell anyone of this wiki.

But on this beautiful Easter day, now that I have had over 2 years of presence, trust and familiarity with this place and its community, it's time I teach all of you the Truth of my existence.

Brace yourselves, kids, for this will be a bumpy ride.

Okay, ready?

I am not who I appear to be.

No, I am serious right now. This whole time you believed me to be Matthew Schroeder, just an average college-aged Brazilian nerd, who is not famous or well known online. Now, this could not be further from the truth.

Firstly, this is not the only account I have on this wiki. I possess, in fact, two sockpuppet accounts which serve its purpose on giving me further trust among the people, and more power as I pretend to talk and discuss with myself, and eventually convince myself of being right with my ever-so-amazing arguments.

Secondly, the information I give about myself is false. I am, in fact, much older than what I claim to be, and I am not Brazilian either. I never even set foot in Brazil.

I also also not Matthew Schroeder either, although that moniker is based on my true name. My real identity is one that is much more popular online, and whose signs of it have been sprinkled throughout my stay in this website, ever since I joined over 2 years ago.

Yes, my friends, it is all true. And now, it falls to me to reveal myself, to bestow upon you all the knowledge of my true identity:

... I am Matthew Robert Patrick.

MatSmash
But as always... That is just a theory, a VsBattles Theory.

Thanks for reading.

So you were the master mind all along?

Are you planning to making Sans Low 2-C becuse of him being Ness?

This is Matthew here, talking with this account.

Like i said in the original post, this account was made for various benefits that could help me in this wiki.

So this is the truth...

But above all, Happy Easter all o/

Really nice to be in this community :3

So LAS ensured that Kep and ALRF, his sock accounts, were promoted just in time for his ban. Now Lord Aizen Sama has an account as a Discussion Mod, Chat Mod, Content Mod, and Administrator. Well played, Aizen, well played ovo :p

Back