• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I hate myself for doing this.

If it's bloodlusted wouldn't Medaka instantly AF to either erase him or blitz with Bookmaker to seal his abilities? I took a quick look at Chowder's profile and I don't see a way for him to beat a bloodlusted Medaka. Even with Time Manipulation, he wouldn't exist to rewind time so it's useless. His only real chance at winning would be if he BFR'd her, but while bloodlusted she should go for AF erasure as her first move, which is activated with a thought. His plot manipulation would also be a viable strategy, but his profile states he activated it by speaking, with his statement becoming reality. Him speaking would still be slower than AF, so he loses regardless. Isn't this kind of a mismatch, at least while bloodlusted?

Huh, can't believe I missed that. Still, bookmaker might get around that. And again, she'll use these instantly by using AF to blitz him. Unless he has some way around having all his abilities sealed, bloodlusted is still a bit much. If he had some way to instantly kill her the way most other characters with regen that high can, then he'd win no problem. It's the fact that he's so limited offensively that I can't really see him winning this.

In character Medaka is so much weaker than bloodlusted Medaka it's not even funny. Him having regen that high should keep this from being a stomp either way and I think his BFR would work. Since bloodlusted means she uses her strongest skills first, her actions should play out something like this

1. AF to erase him

2. He revives anyway, AF to blitz and use bookmaker

3. During number 2, likely also uses passive skills like Scar Dead to re-open every wound he's ever had, including mental trauma.

If he can prevent or survive all that, he wins.

Again, his only win conditions are plot manipulation and BFR, and they're both slower than her using AF to stab him with a hundred bookmaker screws. Unless he resists power null, in which case she loses hard since that's her only win condition.

There are some people who would argue that she could use AF to negate the act of her being eaten, but from what I remember nobody ever used AF to change their position outside of the normal pseudo teleporting they do, and that requires the movements be possible for the user to do in the first place. Knowing this, being eaten and trapped should be a win condition.

It's also logical to assume his plot manipulation would put her down for good, considering it's only known application on his profile is erasing someone and AF has never been used to come back form erasure. That also most likely bypasses Encounter, as it's not an attack in any sense.

All in all, I'd vote inconclusive, since I'm not certain if he could act before her, and I don't know for sure that Bookmaker and AF in sequence could put down someone with Mid-Godly. If it can she wins, if not there isn't anything else she can really do aside from avoid, but she can't do that forever so eventually she'd get caught. Toss in his time manip and she really has no chance should her first attacks fail.

Thinking about it a bit more, Chowder might have this. Not a stomp, still, but it's definitely decisive if my reasoning is correct. All Fiction can erase him, which he can return from. Assuming Bookmaker can negate his abilities, it's only been shown to continue working as far as the "afterlife", or the place between life and the afterlife. Ajimu was still largely sealed whenever she appeared to Kumagawa when he died, so it's safe to assume if she killed him Bookmaker would hold and he'd be unable to regen. However, I'm not certain it's a fair assumption to say Bookmaker would still function if he was erased. In any case, this is all only necessary to figure out if BM can negate his regen at all. I would assume yes, but it's easy to reach NLF levels with Medaka Box characters due to the parody aspect of the series.

I could just be overthinking this.

Edit: I just now saw the comment saying his regen is being downgraded...even then he might be able to regen from All Fiction. I vaguely recall someone who was erased with AF commenting on how it felt, which would imply something survived or was still existent and aware. Last I checked AF also has no feats of affecting souls, so it's honestly pretty likely Low-Godly would let him survive AF erasure by itself with no issue. It's entirely possible it can erase souls, but I'm not exactly comfortable making that assumption with nothing backing it.

Back