• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I got bored and went through the tier 8s.

Kirito the black swordsman vs Ichigo (the soul reaper?) Havent watched bleach

Anyways

☆Speed equalized

☆kirito knows ichigo is a threat and ichigo knows kirito is a threat

☆Kirito in his 8-C key of alicization

☆Ichigo at 8-C

☆Both in character

KiritoAlicizationRender
Beginning Of Story Ichigo

Going by the Jotaro match, nooope. At best he can sense violent intent but can't specifically see him.

Maybe he can use a Sacred Art to splash some paint or something to see the general area of Ichigo (if that's possible) since he can use Sacred Arts in this key I'm assuming (the pic is his MoA key, soo), but in general Kirito can't see Ichigo.

Best bet is the Sacred Arts thing I talked about or spam AOE homing attacks.

Back