• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I find the Defendent, Tyrannosaurus rex, Guilty! (Concluded)

the judge is at it again with finding people guilty. This time, he finds a T rex guilty of rampaging through the city. Naturally. It attacks him.

Takes place in the courthouse

Speed is equal

Judge gets his gavel

Who wins and why?

GUILTY: 7

ROAR: 1

Inconclusive/Draw:

Took way too long to find good numbers for the Tyrannosaurus Rex, but with them I think we can make a call here.

Both of them are melee fighters, so this is going to get upclose and personal, and piercing force of a Tyrannosaurus' bite is certainly bad news for the Judge.

But, in the Judge's favor, he should have the AP advantage by being comparable to the various Lawyers. 220,556.44 Joules > 87,009.58 Joules He's also quite a bit smarter despite him being a bit silly in the courtroom from time to time. Being significantly smaller also makes him harder to deal with for the Tyrannosaurus Rex.

The Judge's bad hearing would probably be an advantage in Rex's favor, but they're fighting in an enclosed space and the Judge can already see it comming, so any argument for catching the Judge by surprise is kinda out. Plus the Judge doesn't have much experience that I know of in actual combat, so fighting something like an apex predator isn't going to be easy.

The fight's probably not a pretty one, but the Judge's strength, durability, small size, and being much more inteligent means he should be able to land more hits and bring the beast down more often than not.

One for The judge

love the detailed explanation on why an Old Man with a Gavel beats a Tyrannosaurus rex

No matter how silly the matchup is, I try to cover everything that might be involved. That, and honestly, I had a lot of fun working this one out, gotta love Udgey fighting a real world dinosaur.

9-B barely gives a rat's ass about durability in regards to sharp, piercing weapons. If the Rex bites down on Judge, Judge is dead.

Judge has 0 combat experience, and basically has to resort to slapping it. Even with an AP advantage, he's still dealing with a larger opponent and thus will have a decently hard time putting them down. As well, Judge is more likely to downscale from the Lawyers due to being very, very old.

Rex takes this.

Ehhh. Very old? He is like 48 at most. And he doesn't downscale due to age. No reason to believe that.

But alrighty. Got you down for Rex

It is reasonable if a character with 0 feats who is older aged and reaching his thirties downscales from younger protagonists without reason to believe otherwise.

He has feats tho. More from durability like tanking several hits from Von Karma. But his body certainly isn't frail. His age hasn't shown to effect him physically and thus we shouldn't assume that he is much of any weaker. We know even the fodder of the verse is strong proven when even a child was able to do damage and knock out Phoenix.

Ehhh. Not really. This verse has even a little girl at wall level. It's fair to assume he should be in the wall range. Especially since he can show to physically compare durability and speed wise

The Judge's durability and stamina both check out compared to Phoenix Wright, the Judge has them because he has similar feats to what gives Phoenix his rating, he meets Phoenix with his other stats under the same conditions. And considering literially everyone beats down on Phoenix, from other lawyers, suspects, children, to even animals, it reasonable to assume he's honestly pretty baseline for the verse. Not to mention, Phonenix himself didn't slow down much despite also getting realitively older as the series went on. I see no reason the Judge and other characters shouldn't scale to him, if not slightly above him due to his buttmonkey status compared to pretty much everyone else and repeatedly getting dunked on.

And being a larger foe isn't exactly great news for the Tyrannosaurus Rex, size is how you use it, and while Udgey lacks combat experiance and feats...he's still a smaller target to fight, and is going to be troublesome to actually pin down and make use of that impressive strength. Especially considering that Tyrannosaurus isn't all that inteligent either, compared to Udgey being surprisingly competent despite his silliness. He's smarter, her's harder to pin down, and his AP I think is fine and should be abour 2x greater than the Rex. Again, not a pretty fight, because Udgey's got a lack of experience and has to only do melee damage so this might take a while and get messy, but he seems to hold the majority of advantages.

I'm happy/sad

This fight may not be able to be added to Udgeys page even after a winner is decided. As it looks like a Buff for Ace Attorney is coming through

this explosio. Which should be superior to fragging a door as a stand would be a lot thicker than an average door and would require more force as having more CC. fragging a wooden door which is 516644.24 Joules

Back