• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I fight Lille Barro in the manliest duel ever.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
1 trick Lille vs 4-A wall of text
Kirby is smol. One shot is enough to kill him. Like, lille only needs to shoot.

Yobobojojo said:
I mean has it been shown to affect the soul while it is in the body?
Reiatsu = spiritual pressure

And it affects physical matter too. So yes.

What does Lille Barro do? Can't kirby's soul just dodge? (Kirby's soul can move on on its own), also remember that Kirby has the heart to mindhax, also Kirby one-shots.

Shoots an infinite speed bullet that ignores Dura.

Kirby can't even interact with Lille, so how does he one shot?

Gargoyle One said:
Shoots an infinite speed bullet that ignores Dura.
Kirby can't even interact with Lille, so how does he one shot?
How cant Kirby interact? *remembers several non-corporeal eldritch horrors*

Ok, but is he just super intangible or a true non-corporeal? If its just super intangibility then Kirby should be able to still hit.

it's just my opinion but Lille is just Intangible (pure mass of reishi IIRC) and bleach characters can't affect Intangible stuff (They can affect Non corporeal but nop Intan), it's just my hypothesis so if I'm wrong, no problem

Nope

Bleach characters are Intangible as well

And non physical interaction covers both anyway.

1. Kirby sure as hell wouldn't accidentally bust the damn planet, he's not an idiot.

2. Lille survives anyway. He doesn't need to breathe

Keep in mind that Kirby hard resists spatial manipulation anyway (which X Axis clearly is) and can just hit him with the Star Rod.

I mean. Mindhax is still an option. Also, Kirby has immortality type 2, right? A single shot (or even several of them) won't kill Kirby.

TriforcePower1 said:
I mean. Mindhax is still an option. Also, Kirby has immortality type 2, right? A single shot (or even several of them) won't kill Kirby.
A shot thats bigger than him will certainly kill Kirby. There are 24 of them, with infinite speed.

Back