• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I dont know you. Who are you ?

Gamermeme
I think it would be interesting to know more about the people behind this wiki ;D
Where are you from ?

How old are you ?

Whats your job/profession ?

I'm not telling you anything because telling personal information is kinda ridiculous.

I have no problem with other names tho

Who am I? One name you might have for me is The World, or you might call me The Universe, or perhaps God, or perhaps the Truth. I am all and I am one, so of course this also means that I am you.

"Who are we? Once we were called the spirit of the mountain. Father sun, mother moon. Ancestral spirits, animal spirits. Jinn. Ghosts. The green man. Then gods, demons. Angels. Poltergeists. Aliens, extraterrestrials. Leptons, quarks. The words change. We do not change.

We are the universe. We are everything you think isn't you. You are looking at us now, through your skin and your eyes."

I cross the void beyond the mind, the empty space that circles time. I see where others stumble blind, to seek a truth they never find. Eternal wisdom is my guide. I am the Doctor.

@Paulo How... Interesting.

But who am I? Well, I go by many "names"... I have many "faces" But more specifically, I'm the one that is about the destroy Paulo in a debate sometime down the road.

Anywho, All joking aside. I'm from the U.S. And have an Aspiring goal of finishing my Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, and becoming a Teacher, than afterwards Getting married to my Girlfriend, and having Children with her.

I'm the tallest of mountains, I am the roughest of waves, I'm the toughest of terrors, I am the darkest of days, I'm the last one that's standing...

"Why, I'm Batman."

"What kind of fool do you take me for? He's Batman? He's Batman? You're Batman? I'm Batman! Are there any other Batmans I should know about?"

"I'M FREAKIN' BATMAN"

"Ok im out of here"

"I go by many names. Mountain slayer. Thunder lion. The Chocolate axe.

But you? You can call me...

...Tiffany."

(Sponsored by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation)

I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!

"Do you know me?

I would tell you my names. This is what they call me. I am called Glad-of-War, Grim, Raider, and Third.

I am One-Eyed. I am called Highest, and True-Guesser.

I am Grimnir, and I am the Hooded One.

I am All-Father, and I am Gondlir Wand-Bearer.

I have as many names as there are winds, as many titles as there are ways to die.

My ravens are Huginn and Muninn, Thought and Memory; my wolves are Freki and Geri; my horse is the gallows."

I am know as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III

Back