• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I dont know you. Who are you ?

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you do for a living. If you are looking for where I came from, I can tell you that I live far away from you. I can't tell you any more than that. But what I can tell you is, I have a particular set of personality, personality that I have forged over a very long kid and teens era. Personality that make me a good friend for people like you (Maybe). If you let go the personal info for now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will hug you."

~From Token, Bryan Milk regarding this thread

i'm from the dimension of fiction and reality (though i stay here for lolz). I'm too old to count and my job is to get paid for lolz

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i'm from the dimension of fiction and reality (though i stay here for lolz). I'm too old to count and my job is to get paid for lolz

same, i can travel to so called reality and fiction,

My name: Starts with an 'R'

I live in: Somewhere in India

I was born: Some time in the early 1990s

Height: Somewhere between 1.5 and 2.2 metres

Weight: Somewhere between 60 and 100 kg

My occupation: Money related

My Name: 7 letters starts with a B

I live in: South africa

I was born: in the 1990's

im not 11-B, anyways, how i am shit? thats your opinion,

anyways, how are puns shit? how does disliking touhou shit? its just a basic opinion

Back