• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

i dont even know if this is allowed so im gonna use the fun and games board

the classic marvel vs dc battle, but with the most powerful entities

THE ONE ABOVE AAAALLL

VS

THE WRITERRRRRRRRRR
TOAAA
Writer Hand

1- tier high 1-A and 0 matches arent'allowed as there's no way to tell who's stronger and they're mostly based on hierarchical systems, good thing you put it in fun and games board

2- don't bump after only 4 minutes

RKGenki said:
1- tier high 1-A and 0 matches arent'allowed as there's no way to tell who's stronger and they're mostly based on hierarchical systems, good thing you put it in fun and games board
2- don't bump after only 4 minutes
ok thx, im new to the wiki :p

RKGenki said:
Don't worry, I'm kinda new too
well ya sure do know more than me but if i were to give a joke answer to this match i would say cuz the writer is a real person and the one above all is a drawing the writer gets his rubber and erases the one above all

TOAA, as his name says, is above all, so he's above his own writer, me, you and everyone else.

OvO

RKGenki said:
TOAA, as his name says, is above all, so he's above his own writer, me, you and everyone else.

OvO
but that isnt his writer as the writer is from dc and toaa is from marvel

I know, but he's also above dc's writer as he's a human with a pencil.

Then Azathot wakes up.

RKGenki said:

Then Azathot wakes up.
oh no,, azathot can murder all of them, well until shrek comes

Abscoolguy said:
RKGenki said:

Then Azathot wakes up.
oh no,, azathot can murder all of them, well until shrek comes
and as this is only 9-b shrek he gets obliterated

Is that serious battle, right? To be honest... They both have impressive feats.

However, I want TOAA to win the battle because creating omniverse seems to be more impressive... Oh, wait. Monitor-Mind The Overmind can be considered as omniverse as well, I guess so?

Is the Writer able to create his equipment's copies? If no, I'm leaning towards TOAA.

Skalt711 said:
Is that serious battle, right? To be honest... They both have impressive feats.
However, I want TOAA to win the battle because creating omniverse seems to be more impressive... Oh, wait. Monitor-Mind The Overmind can be considered as omniverse as well, I guess so?

Is the Writer able to create his equipment's copies? If no, I'm leaning towards TOAA.
i just made this for the jokes but eh if you want a serious debate you'll get one

Abscoolguy said:
i just made this for the jokes but eh if you want a serious debate you'll get one
Well, I thought that you wanted to do some serious battle.

In all technicallity the Writer and TOAA are the same, TOAA is just simply an Avatar for his writer as the writer take on the name TOAA, while Marvel's TOAA doesnt take said name and just use The Writer as his name. Since TOAA and Writer is literally and firguratively above their creation this simply sound much better.

So long story short...who will win between stand lee and whoever DC's first author is ?

Bummer1 said:
In all technicallity the Writer and TOAA are the same, TOAA is just simply an Avatar for his writer as the writer take on the name TOAA, while Marvel's TOAA doesnt take said name and just use The Writer as his name. Since TOAA and Writer is literally and firguratively above their creation this simply sound much better.
So long story short...who will win between stand lee and whoever DC's first author is ?
DC outlives.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Bummer1 said:
DC outlives.
Unlikely

The Writer is the representation of every DC writer.

TOAA needs to be written to do something.

The Writer is also needed to do that.

So basically it's a tie.

Back