• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I cant believe im actually doing this fight...

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hey, if Goku VS Thomas was allowed to happen, why not this? Kid Goku VS Shaggy. Speed is equal and Shaggy is bloodlusted while Son is in character. Not sure if this is a stomp, though. Both are placed at Wall level.

Fight can end in either KO, Death, or Incapacitation.

Who wins?

Monkey kid:

Zoinks!:2 (LordAnomanderRake, Insecurity97)

Incon:

Goku more skilled, but Shaggy is very resistant to blunt attacks...

Goku has pressure points, but Shaggy has transmutation.

I don't know,how does Shaggy's transmutation work?

Not sure, but if anyone has a clip of him doing it, feel free to send it!

Psychomaster35 said:
Not sure, but if anyone has a clip of him doing it, feel free to send it!
Shaggy says some words that he reads in a random book he found and it turns anyone who hears it (Or that is close to him, I don't really understand the mechanic since it was used to a gag thing) into a fat ugly monster.

Also, Shaggy can create earthquakes to throw Goku out of his game, create shields and energy manipulation with yellow ring, and can we just appreciate the 9-B reasoning?

(Beat up a group of bikers, who were strong enough to hurt ghost robot dinosaurs)

Is not the old 6-C but sure is beautiful.

Imo, Shaggy seems much higher than just 9-B. I've said it before, but 9-B feels a lot like downplay. Maybe I can understand 9-B Fred but definitely not 9-B Shaggy

Anyway, Shaggy takes this via versatility, regen and blunt attack resistance. Seriously, he has lots of options here. He can seal Goku, reality warp him, or yeet him with an earthquake

The regen is going to be downgraded though, he only regen all his bones, that's not enough for the current regen he has listed.

Back