• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Skill fight in Low 1-C? Is it possible? Can it please be possible? ...Who am I kidding? Of course not. This is going to be nothing but hax arguments.

- - - - -

Son Goku, the Saiyan God

VS

Alice, the Hero of Hope

- - - - -

rJSXoGY.png
Zr0c8Ss.png

Strongest 5-D Versions | Speed Equalized

-

Goku: :
Alice: :
Inconclusive: :

Ugh

Anyway, what's this version of Goku's first move, since Alice go immediately 6-D RE and resist everything Goku had

(I cant just restrict the RE if it's too much of a problem)

Strongest key means ut cc goku,ut aura can ee her on conceptual type 1 and info type 2 level also she would get passively ap stomp

I just have one doubt is she a smurf?

Last edited:
It's part of her not her weapon, so probably not allowed
it brings her to a higher-tier, from the looks of it, so I think the AP aspect of it can be restricted, probably not the power as a whole, however.

couldn't hypothetically Alice gain more hax layers (possibly) in the unquantifiable range considering that she could still contend against Makina who has that many layers ? although it turns to get into NFLish (Alice starts with 3 layers in all of her Hax)

Alice Ap should be massively above Fate who is baseline 5-D in terms of ap (compared to be at the foot of a mountain compared to the aforementioned)

why would goku stomp if she can't grow to 6d?
Did viethai mention his layers being atleast 20? I am not sure if that was accepted. Plus Goku has high godly negation and presumably an Ap advantage judging from his page.

So is this a mismatch or do both have win-cons if Alice is given her reactive evolution?

couldn't hypothetically Alice gain more hax layers (possibly) in the unquantifiable range considering that she could still contend against Makina who has that many layers ? although it turns to get into NFLish (Alice starts with 3 layers in all if her Hax)

Alice Ap should be massively above Fate who is baseline 5-D in terms of ap (compared to be at the foot of a mountain compared to the aforementioned)

Did viethai mention his layers being atleast 20? I am not sure if that was accepted. Plus Goku has high godly negation and presumably an Ap advantage judging from his page.
I remember vieth also mentioning that ut goku to can increase his layers via universe tree

I'm here
See a Light Novel verse, and it is Isekai at Peace
Anyway forget about me, i'm gone
Did viethai mention his layers being atleast 20?
It is Time Power EE, which scale to Arale and Dr.Slump cast's EE resistance layers, since it consistently erase her, not Time Power as a whole, as we still doing layer blog for it

I remember vieth also mentioning that ut goku to can increase his layers via universe tree
Yes, at first Goku is affected by Fu's Time Power, he then process to absorb more power to break through Fu's TP effect, Fu in turn did the same, and they back and forth. Until Goku stomp Fu to oblivion

Strongest key means ut cc goku,ut aura can ee her on conceptual type 1 and info type 2 level also she would get passively ap stomp
To correct this, Time Power energy contain many of its haxes, which you can look at Time Power page, there are passive and active tabber. So before Goku opponent think about dealing with his raw AP, they gonna need to pass a bunch of things first

Actually I have a question, are the haxes 5D entirely? If not then it's kinda moot anyway

But then if it's not then Alice just stomp Goku and we're back to square one

Fun

OP said strongest versions but Goku's strongest form (Universe Tree Power) isn't pictured in the OP

So is it MUI or Universe Tree?

OP said strongest versions but Goku's strongest form (Universe Tree Power) isn't pictured in the OP

So is it MUI or Universe Tree?
I had assumed MUI was the strongest, but I don't really think it makes a difference here.

The difference is HUGE, MUI is offensively haxless so Goku probably gets his shit kicked in but Universe Tree Goku just passively annihilates her conceptually and informationally

1- Honestly, no match should be made with guys with team power until the layers page is made. And I think Alice's own universe will have to go through the layer evaluation thread.

2 - It looks like she has RE 6-D.

3 - I can't see what kind of resistance to information manipulation she has.

4 - Someone please put bold on her page.

5 - Not being able to see any type of regeneration or resistance to denial to it at the level of the strongest Goku (tree), so she would have to deal with being inside Goku's aura when the match starts (SBA 4Km), so she would have to deal with his passive AP.

6 - This match is going to be all about hax, and layers are almost essential. Dragon Ball hasn't gone through the evaluation thread yet and I don't think this Alice Verse has either, but at least hers already has some layers in the profile, and it seems like everything about her has at least 3 layers, so it won't work until DB is evaluated.

Back