• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia: Kurome Ankokuboshi upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

A6colute

VS Battles
Retired
I finished Megadimension Neptunia VII few days ago, and I wonder, why her stats are so low?

So, I think, we should upgrade her.

1. Zero Dimension - a outer shell for Heart dimension. And Heart Dimension is a delusional copy of Hyper Dimension. And Hyper Dimension - an Universe. Simply speaking there is an dimension which contains whole universe inside. So, this dimension is 4D (+time). And equals usual multiverse.

2. She is able to manipulate 9D dimensional space itself (moving dimensions = 9D space manipulation, because dimensional coordinates are absolute and cannot be changed).

So, I suggest:

1. State her Durability at Multiverse level.

2. State her AP at Complex Multiverse level.

3. State her tier as 1-C.

Okay. What other characters scale from her? If we accept this change, all of them must have their statistics changed accordingly.

What other characters scale from her?

Not sure about it. Because she has lost to her good half.

However, other characters from Hyperdimension Neptunia, who is able to destroy whole dimension (= at least multiverse), must be stated as 2-A, I think.

Okay. Let's wait for more community input regarding this.

I'm not very knowledgeable about Hyperdimension Neptunia (due to the fact that I only watched the anime...) but wasn't this discussed before ?

How so?

Megadimension Neptunia VII - Rom's EXE Drive Northern Cross
Megadimension Neptunia VII - Rom's EXE Drive Northern Cross

From another galaxy to earth within 3 seconds... I think it's a bit faster than '''At least Hypersonic'''.

At first I was sceptical but after checking the reasoning(and Nepgear pointing out the 9Ds coordinates) and some other scans(like Dimensional Slice which allows Nep to slice even the concept of her of opponents) I can say the upgrade looks good from the info provided.

Agreed, the upgrade matches the feats shown. I have played some of the games including Megadimension and its fair to say that the upgrade is reasonable. The list of various idea chips should also be added to the equipment/abilities section as they can be burnt to discs in the game to give characters increased damage,defense,Regenerationn etc.

So, do any other staff members have any opinions about this?

I'm planning to rewrite Kurome's profile, but I cannot do it until a question with her upgrade has been decided...

Well, I am personally probably fine with it, but I would prefer if more staff members weigh in as well.

Well, while the upgrades here seem fine to me, I'm curious about the reasoning for the rest of the powers you added on her page.

I'm curious about the reasoning for the rest of the powers you added on her page.

I will add scans after profile updating.

Everything looks fine to me, including changing their speeds to MFTL+ i presume? Though i have to ask of how you got the durability for her and....those who are most likely comparable to her on that? Just for a bit clarification.

Okay, it seems like the changes are accepted then.

Though i have to ask of how you got the durability for her and....those who are most likely comparable to her on that?

She is not material and related to her dimensions (Zero Dimension and Heart Dimension). So, you must to destroy those dimensions, if you want to kill her.

No one. She is strongest being in the Hyperdimension Neptunia. And she has all powers of all characters.

Oooh okay. Still a bit confused on her dura but i'm fine with that for now i suppose. Overall/everything else here said, it's pretty fine to me.

due to actually beating her?

She has been weakened by her good half. It was not a fair fight.

But Neptune's conceptual attack destroyed Kurome's Negative Energy in Golden Arc. So, this attack (only this!) can effective damage even 9D beings.

Fair enough. As for speed? (since she should be superior to Rom & Ram)

I think, that all Next Form CPUs must be MFTL+ (because they are waaaaaaaaaay stronger than Rom & Ram).

So what will be the tiering for Nep and the other Goddesses?

I don't think than we should to change their tiers. Only add conceptual hax to Nep-Nep.

How are they only Multiversal in Durability and MFTL+ if they are 1-C?

AP and Durability may be different. She is able to manipulate 9D-space. But she is not a 9D-being herself.

I see absolutely no evidence that the attack came from another galaxy, either.

From 21 second. Look thoroughly, please.

In any other Verse that would be seen as a tremendous outlier, specially considering you are saying she is only Multiversal in Durability (Thus, 4D at best), and also how her speed is also innacurate.

There's no evidence of her being MFTL+ in that attack, the blasts just fall from space in a fancy animation, there's no visible galaxy in it.

If you are arguing that they should be 9D based on this, I'm afraid I have to position myself firmly against this upgrade, because the whole thing just does not make sense, and by ranking her as fully 1-C you also spread misinformation, Even if assuming her being a 3D or 4D that can manipulate significant 9D space was a legit feat, she shouldn't be fully 9D physically or anything of that sort.,

she shouldn't be fully 9D physically or anything of that sort.

And? She is able to manipulate 9D-space. It's enough for 1-C.

She is a some sort of glass cannon.

There's no evidence of her being MFTL+ in that attack, the blasts just fall from space in a fancy animation, there's no visible galaxy in it.

Even if it's only another solar system, it's already MFTL+.

Also:

"Physically tied to Heart Dimension and Zero Dimension, which is a 4D construction and equals usual multiverse"

Evidence that it is equal in size to a Multiverse? Two 4th-Dimensional constructs of unknown size is unquantifiable hax, and even if they are both infinite in size, that's still only a very Low-End 2-C.

If a character's entire historical in regards to all their feats point to them not being Tier 1, but they also perform a vague Tier 1 feat, then simple logic should dictate that the later is what's wrong.

We don't rank Trigon as High 1-B because he's been described as "Omni-Dimensional" and "Pan-Dimensional". So there's no reason to rank Kurome at 1-C either.

Also wrong, no evidence of it being from another Solar System either. You are simply wanking an animation as evidence of an otherwise unsupported speed.

Evidence that it is equal in size to a Multiverse? Two 4th-Dimensional constructs of unknown size is unquantifiable hax, and even if they are both infinite in size, that's still only a very Low-End 2-C.

Heart Dimension is a small part of Zero Dimension.

Heart Dimension exists WITHIN Zero Dimension.

You don't understand? It's not a two universes, which exists like a buildings on the one street. It's like an universe in your closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back