• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia: Kurome Ankokuboshi upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Use google"

Neat, that has nothing to do with the game. And again, you continue to reiterate the original point without providing concrete, believable evidence from your side and without supporting your opinion.

"It's not even physics, it's only simple math."

Real life physics disagree with what you're implying, so don't bring out real life physics to argue for Tier 1s.

So what if she moved a "dimension", that doesn't mean much. Besides, it's not even a legit feat, but an outlier given how much weaker she actually is.

Kurome is 2-C and Hypersonic. Nothing more, nothing less.

Neat, that has nothing to do with the game.

Because?

believable evidence from your side and without supporting your opinion.

Saying "it's not an evidence" don't make you smarter, you know?

Real life physics disagree with what you're implying, so don't bring out real life physics to argue for Tier 1s.

Can you read my post, please? This is not a real life physics. This is a simple math.

So what if she moved a "dimension", that doesn't mean much.

Because you said that? Oh, boy...

Kurome is 2-C and Hypersonic. Nothing more, nothing less.

Facepalm

Gr8 Argument m8.

I can use pics too.

https://i.gyazo.com/837c3cdb45a5d6bd8315e5ea27457834.png

... Except that's not really an argument by any stretch of the word, now, is it?

Instead, I am arguing all my points, asking questions, responding you with counterarguments, etc.

You are simply personally attacking me and reiterating the already criticized and debunked original argument.

If this is the way you handle discussions, you shouldn't be a member of the Staff.

And insulting and mocking other users because you disagree with what they say doesn't make you smarter either. If you can't treat someone in a debate with basic respect and form legitimate arguments instead of constantly repeating the same things, you shouldn't be a staff member.

Instead, I am arguing all my points, asking questions, responding you with counterarguments, etc.

You just saying that simple math has not meaning because... because.

It's not arguing.

If this is the way you handle discussions, you shouldn't be a member of the Staff.

Same for you. I think you should be retired from staff. And feel sorry for your math teacher...

You are now strawmanning my argument.

I said that bringing up vague scans about "Dimensional Coordinates" and "Multidimensional Space" is in no way evidence of 9-D space, much less that this 9-D space behaves like it would, in say, H.P. Lovecraft's Mythos.

I said that bringing up vague scans about "Dimensional Coordinates" and "Multidimensional Space" is in no way evidence of 9-D space, much less that this 9-D space behaves like it would, in say, H.P. Lovecraft's Mythos.

It's only you opinion. Opinion which ignores concept of "coordinates in space" itself.

It's not my opinion based on nothing. It's my opinion based on your absolute refusal or inability to show any evidence.

You have no arguments, and your rapid alteration of the Neptunia pages are without support from evidence.

Thus, no point in arguing with you either?

But I'm still arguing because I want a reasonable discussion, not a wankin competition.

But I'm still arguing because I want a reasonable discussio

You have no arguments

Yes, it's not a wankin competition... oh, wait.

Sarcastic comments are so annoying. This thread should be moved to staff discussion and highlighted. It's blown out completely

Not all verses treat dimensions how we do, and if they don't - whether they use dimension to mean universe or portray dimensions more accurately - we have to judge and tier them by their standards.

1D = X (1 coordinate)

2D = X : Y (2 coordinates)

3D = X : Y : Z (3 coordinates)

So, I don't see any problem, when 9D space has 9 coordinates.

Joseph619 said:
Sarcastic comments are so annoying. This thread should be moved to staff discussion and highlighted. It's blown out completely
Actually staff members are the ones that devolved this thread into a shitstorm.

The thread should just be closed since we're getting nowhere at this point

"Staff devolved this thread into a shitstorm".

I agree, a6colute's inability to properly argue and repeated spilling of memes and personal attacks derailed the thread.

@Colonel Krukov

If we simply close it, and ignore the unacceptable behavior and inaccurate ratings, we would be acting complacently and showing a lack of care for the status of our Wikia as an unbiased, reasonable place.

Considering that this thread has diverged from its original purpose, it is better off being closed. I will look over the thread to give a consensus on this thread, but at a later date.

Damn surgery.

Reopened thread. Ignoring the problems going up here will solve absolutely nothing. We should be logical and analyse this as a community, not ignore it and run away from issues.

I also highlighted this thread, so that the staff as a whole can give their thoughts.

A6colute, we have strict rules of polite conduct between staff members. You cannot be rude and use sarcasm towards others within this wiki, if you are going to represent our community. This issue is also not nearly important enough for such an overreaction.

Anyway, my apologies, but Matthew does have a point in that this may be an outlier.

That said, we only tend to ignore higher-dimensional statements, if they are strongly contradicted by the established power level of the character in question.

Let's look at this thread in detail. You propose the upgrades for Kurome Ankokuboshi, where she is getting upgraded to:

Correct?

Durability
Looking at your proposal for her durability, it reads that the Zero Dimension is an entrance that is located, and is surrounding the Heart Dimension. For example, said comparison between the Zero Dimension and Heart Dimension probably looks like this:

Dimension4
Assuming that the Zero-Dimensional is actually 4-Dimension, completely outside of the 3-Dimensional universe, this would make Kurome's durability at least Universe level+, or higher depending on the number of universes that the Zero Dimension contains.

We need to make absolutely sure how many universes are in the Zero Dimension however. There could be one universe, or there could be countless dimensions in the Zero Dimension.

Attack Potency
I will post the three scans pointing the feat below.

Dimension1
Dimension2
Dimension3

It would really help if said feat stated that it involved 9-Dimensions however. This would be better proof of her being actually 9-Dimensional.

Otherwise, manipulating the coordinate/position of a 4-Dimensional object would still be achievable by a being of a single dimension higher than it. This would mean that even a 5-Dimensional being would be able to move around/change the position of a 4-Dimensional being of an infinite size.

• Position (X, Y, Z, 4th coordinate)
  • Speed: Likely High Multiverse level (Seems to be able to adjust the position of the Zero Dimension, which is a 4-Dimensional continuum)
Speed
Of course crossing from a different galaxy to Earth is already a Massively FTL feat, but then you seem to be implying in your first point about the Zero Dimension being a higher dimension in comparison to Heart Dimension altogether. But then we look at the feat from 0:21 in the video.

We do not see the galaxy in which said attack comes out from. Thus, there is insufficient proof that said attack came from across a different galaxy. Heck, we can even say that from what you have posted in the first comment, said attack could have come somewhere from the Zero Dimension or something.

But then, considering that you are saying Kurome is Multiversal for existing in a dimension completely outside of 3-Dimensional space-time, she is probably beyond the concept of 3-Dimensional speed as well.

As for who scales to all this, well...

Well.

I has been overreacted in discussion with Matthew, and I agree that it's not a proper way of speaking for a staff member.

But I don't want continue discussions on wiki in future. So, It's not a problem, I think.

A6colute has stated that he overreacted, behaved very inappropriately, and will try to avoid discussions with other members of the wiki in the future.

Given this, combined with his long service, and extreme levels of help, to this community, I think that we should give him another chance.

So, should we close this thread, to avoid further controversy, and possibly continue the discussion in a new thread instead, if somebody is willing to write a summary of the relevant information?

It would be very much preferable if this entire thread and the topic was dropped altogether, and never be brought up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back