• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia: Kurome Ankokuboshi upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidence that the Heart Dimension is the size of an actual universe?

Also, that is still only 2-C at best.

You don't post scans, I can't go by vagua out of context screenshots and vague explanations with grammer issues.

Also wrong, no evidence of it being from another Solar System either.

Lolwhat?!

You can see a large amount of stars. Light from those stars targeted to the Earth.

You say, that all those stars are from our solar system? Seriously?

vague explanations with grammer issues.

And I don't want to argue with someone, who has a big problem with eyes and logic. So...

I'm saying that:

1) There's no evidence it actually came from another Solar System. They just showed a starry sky and the attack fell down. By your logic, do meteorite rocks all come from other star systems?

2) No evidence that the attack is an actually legit feat.

"OMG..." isn't an argument.

Still waiting for actual rebuttals, scans, context and legit evidence that things such as those dimensions are universe sized.

We don't rank Trigon as High 1-B because he's been described as "Omni-Dimensional" and "Pan-Dimensional". So there's no reason to rank Kurome at 1-C either.

There are stated a 9D-space in Neptunia.

Not "Omni-Dimensional" and "Pan-Dimensional". But 9D-space.

You cannot see difference? It's only you problem.

Omni-Dimensional Space and Pan-Dimensional Space are just fancy ways of saying that it is "Infinite Dimensional".

They are scans in the comic, just like 9D-Space is stated within the game, or how 11-D is stated in Gurren Lagann, or 5-D Space is stated within CW's Supergirl.

Doesn't mean any of them are legit when you contextually analyse the characters.

Still waiting for actual rebuttals, scans, context and legit evidence that things such as those dimensions are universe sized.

Here.

"And I don't want to argue with someone, who has a big problem with eyes and logic. So..."

If you need to resort to petty personal attacks, instead of actually showing logic and argumentative skills, then I find it inane that you are taken seriously in any way.

This isn't rocket science. You just have to:

1) Show full scenes involving the feats

2) Show context

3) Provide a legitimate, logical explanation as to why the 9-D feats of a character who is not 9-D going by everything else should be accepted (Extremely doubtful)

4) Provide evidence that the other two dimensions are Multiverse sized.

If you can't do any of these, then you are simply overhyping the verse.

They are scans in the comic, just like 9D-Space is stated within the game, or how 11-D is stated in Gurren Lagann, or 5-D Space is stated within CW's Supergirl.

Kurome can affect this 9D-space. All scans in the first post.

You are literally just linking me the entire manga from the first chapter. That is condescending and isn't answering my questions. You can show the pages with the evidence.

3) Provide a legitimate, logical explanation as to why the 9-D feats of a character who is not 9-D going by everything else should be accepted (Extremely doubtful)

All scans in the first post.

I saw all your scans, and my arguments were all in response to your original scans. You can't use Argument A to respond to an rebuttal against Argument A. You need to bring something else, or provide more convincing information.

This is just a lot of random numbers.

This is "dimensional coordinates".

X : Y : Z - 3D coordinates.

X1 : Y1 : Z1 : X2 : Y2 : Z2 : X3 : Y3 : Z3 - 9D coordinates.

X : Y : Z - 3D coordinates.

X1 : Y1 : Z1 : X2 : Y2 : Z2 : X3 : Y3 : Z3 - 9D coordinates.

What the hell does that have to do with the actual sca ?

Also, it's up to you to even prove what you said is legit.

What kind of absurd non-logic is this?

Absurd non-logic is this:

9D is never stated. They just give a bunch of random numbers and say "Multidimensional Space" and talk about "Dimensional Coordinates". That's not, in any way, shape nor form evidence for 9th Dimensional space?

Because coordinates in 3D space have 3 numbers. Coordinates in 4D space have 4 numbers. Etc.

We have coordinates. We have 9 numbers. There is a 9D-space coordinates.

A6colute can you make a blog post about the upgrade with elaborate reasoning? I don't see anything convincing for 9th dimension. If a casual user did these edits on the profile it might have counted as vandalism

There's not even any evidence that it is Higher-Dimensional space. You're simply abusing vague statements.

That's like me saying that Mem Aleph is High 1-B because the Schwarzwelt is made up of "Infinite Space-Time planes layered ontop of each other", when context and honesty would have you know that they are simply parallel universes.

There's not even any evidence that it is Higher-Dimensional space. You're simply abusing vague statements.

You already failed. Because space with different universes is Higher-Dimensional.

No, it's to you to prove that they are actually referring to all of this, that this is a legit feat, that they are actually talking about Higher-Dimensions, etc.

"Multidimensional Space" can mean a lot of random shit in fiction.

That's like me saying that Mem Aleph is High 1-B because the Schwarzwelt is made up of "Infinite Space-Time planes layered ontop of each other", when context and honesty would have you know that they are simply parallel universes.

There are no logical connection between that and dimensional coordinates with known amount of parameters.

"You already failed. Because space with different universes is Higher-Dimensional."

>Space with different universes is Higher-Dimensional

Now you are just making even less sense than before.

"Multidimensional Space" can mean a lot of random shit in fiction.

Dimensional coordinates which have 9 numbers can mean only position within 9D space.

Within 3D space 3 numbers more than enough.

Prove that the "Dimensional Coordinates" actually referring to this specific thing you are talking about.

Prove that the Verse treats Higher-Dimensions like we do.

Give me concrete, unvague, solid evidence that it is an actual 9D-Plane, rather than just making assumptions about vague scans.

Now you are just making even less sense than before.

A lot of 3D universes can exists only in 4D space. They cannot exists within 3D space. 4D space is Higher-Dimensional.

Enough?

I've looked at the this screenshot and it says "The dimension itself has been moving its position. In this context it seems like it hasn't been affected by anyone and has been acting by itself.

Regarding the video, I don't see anything solid showing that it travelled so far. All that was shown was the attack being fired, then a bit of travel is shown (no evidence to show how far because all we see is a background with stars in the distance), which then cuts to the impact.

This is just my opinion. Feel free to agree/disagree.

Are you talking about Branes and Bulks now?

Because that has nothing to do with our current discussion, and you also haven't shown any scans that provides evidence of Multiverse.

And no, a lot of 3D Universes can each exist within their own separated Space-Time.

Also, if you are going to bring up real life science into this, you do know that our theoretical Multiverse is made up of only 3 Visible Spatial Dimensions, 1 Temporal Dimension, with all the higher dimensions being shrunken down to the Plank-Length, right?

Real life science has absolutely nothing to do with Lovecraftian Projective Geometry, which is what we use to rank Tier 1s, which you have showcased no evidence of here.

Also, if you are going to bring up real life science into this, you do know that our theoretical Multiverse is made up of only 3 Visible Spatial Dimensions, 1 Temporal Dimension, with all the higher dimensions being shrunken down to the Plank-Length, right?

It's not even physics. It's only a simple math.

The dimension itself has been moving its position. In this context it seems like it hasn't been affected by anyone and has been acting by itself.

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back