• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Z - #31 - Twilight of the Desperate CPU

@Lex

Hehe, I think I've got the basic idea down.

@Causality

Oh, you'll have lots of fun...

Iris heart esdeath outfit redraw by airisubaka-daqhcwx

And no, I'm not just referring to the occasional fanservice, you'll have a good amount of fun when it comes to the actual game(s).

@Lex

Oh, if only you knew...

@Causality

Don't worry, there's plenty of pics to go around here.

The modern Nep games are actually on a very large sale if you own a PS4, I believe Steam is also offering a similar sale, so now is actually a pretty good time if you want to take a look at the Nep Games.

LolNep

oh shit i forgot

ok here's my fc if anyone wants to add me: SW-8473-8649-4879

i only have mario kart, smash and my hero one's justice so if you have any of those then you'll be able to play with me

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Madre mía, I will be in my 30 the day I'm finally able to play with you.
Au!!! Au!!! Au!!!
Don't sweat it though, just watch how the next 9 years will fly by.

Happy new year everyone.

Eng sub Megadimension Neptunia VII - Bonus Voice New Year's Eve (Visualized)
Eng sub Megadimension Neptunia VII - Bonus Voice New Year's Eve (Visualized)

Eng sub Megadimension Neptunia VII - Bonus Voice New Year's Day (Visualized)
Eng sub Megadimension Neptunia VII - Bonus Voice New Year's Day (Visualized)

@peedforce

I don't know if I should say that life doesn't work like that or agree with you since I'm a shitty old man and the time feels to be faster the older you are.

We will see about that when you become an old man.

Madre mía. (Insert a lyrics of a song but I'm on tablet to do it.)

Also, do you have Spotify?

Let's just say that is like the journey to go to the not so safe place of the web just because spotify doesn't have soul and isn't available in this country.

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, the site isn't blocked, it's even saying at my face that I should subcribe to be the first to know when I can make an acount.

¡¡¡Me cago en todo!!!
¡¡¡Me cago, Willy, Willy, Willy, Willy!!!
¡Te lo dije! ¡Me cago en...! ¡¡¡Mata a este, Willy!!!
¡¡¡Me cago en todo chaval dos mil años y medio!!!
Sorry for the delay, I had, well I still having, some kind of journey.

https://imgur.com/a/KsW954c

Here is what I gathered from the first part of V-II, I know that some of them are unnecessary and useless S-Sha's attack description level; but it's always good have more backup: mejor que sobre a no que falte. There are some of them that will be helpful for the intelligence, stamina and some powers.

I will keep gathering from the other parts of the game and the other games as well.

Don't worry about it, I want you to know that I will always stand all the good things I told you and that I will always keep loving you no matter what.

Do your best, I'm cheering you up from here.

Also, found some interesting weapon descriptions for Big Nep.

History Sword Croire: A pair of swords created to imitate Croire's abilities. It holds the power to slice through even dimensions.

Pair Sword Histoire: A pair of swords that stores the history that Histoire has spun. Fed with a vast amount of memories, it exhibits tremendous power.

Though this one is more of a joke ===> Code Joker: Twin blades made to be the joker card to use in battle. Said to be powerful enough to turn the tides of battle instantly.

Thespeedforce21 said:
Though this one is more of a joke ===> Code Joker: Twin blades made to be the joker card to use in battle. Said to be powerful enough to turn the tides of battle instantly.
Is this a tricky statement?

Back