• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Z - #31 - Twilight of the Desperate CPU

It's owned and developed by Idea Factory and published by Compile Heart (in Japan), Idea Factory International (In NA and EU)

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
┬┐Ah siiiii?
¿Ah siiii? Madre mía, madre mía, madre mía, le llaman el Parkuriano.
Also, no amount of Google Translate is going to get me to understand that.

But, when I did try... lol:

OohTranslationisNoice

If you call nearly die by someone else, again, fun, then yeah.

I also found a chat of hugs yesterday, so you know what I did, too bad that the banner wasn't able to hold itself up and it was closed.

@Lex

Sheesh, I think I've transcended worrying. Just make sure you take safe routes to locations and be careful, alright?

Oh, wow... Well... I can't really say anything there.

Anyway, just don't die on me, alright? I still need to try and make sense of your Spanish some more until I get around to learning Portuguese... :p

@Mr.Crosser

Cool! It's nice now that you can relax from the troublesome road of school-life, ain't it?

A switch sounds cool as well, have fun when you get it!

Huh? Why? I always do that.

It was like finding home.

I wonder if I will die of this, life don't work like that. You won't be able to do that even if you learn spanish.

@Lex

Alright, good.

I don't understand how you can even put up with things like these, but hey, if you're happy (as you've mentioned earlier) then I'm also fine with that.

Oh well, it's good knowing another language regardless.

I never really thought of happiness as some sort of "secret", but yeah, share it.

That'd be cool, and you'll catch it pretty easily for reasons that I've stated many times before.

I'm not sure how to put it now as I looking at something somewhat important at the moment, so I will tell you later.

Yeah, and since you want to learn we can practice together.

HyperNepsy said:
Is there ever gonna be a deity of sin profile ƒñö
I'll see what I can gather after I'm done with the Weapons and Skills Page.

Now, it's late in the night for me, so I'm so tired to the point where I just cannot be arsed to check the time zones, so... Merry Christmas..! (It'll either be early or late for the lot of ya' lol)

I think I'll need to apologize now. I decided to take on the burden of these revisions earlier this year, but I feel like I didn't met up with everyone's expectations with constant delays and the time all of this is taking, be it for personal issues or other reasons, and I feel at fault for this.

I'm sorry.

Why are you taking the burden yourself?

That's not a healthy way to revise a verse and it's not like people have a problem with helping

You don't need to apologize and you shouldn't worry about anything, it just some pages we make for fun and it's not something important, there shouldn't be any kind of expectations towards you nor anyone.

Yeah, you shouldn't had took the burden of that, as I told you before we are working together for this and everyone here who have been from the beginning it's partially at fault because of the delays and stuffs. I should kick myself in the ass to get more work done because... you know me.

But it shouldn't be important, we are having fun and that's the real reason why this website exist.

Don't feel sorry, it's not your fault in any way.

@peedforce

Merry Christmas and good night!!! Au!!! Au!!! Au!!!

Maybe I'm just too hard on myself, but I feel bad for taking this long when I said they'd have been completed 3 months ago. I feel like I'm just slowing things down, and can't help but blame myself for that

Don't blame yourself, and don't be hard on yourself. Everyone who was here from the beginning it's partiallly at fault of the revisions not being done by this time.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
You don't need to apologize and you shouldn't worry about anything, it just some pages we make for fun and it's not something important, there shouldn't be any kind of expectations towards you nor anyone.
Yeah, you should had took the burden of that, as I told you before we are working together for this and it's everyone here who have been here from the beginning it's partially at fault because of the delays and stuffs. I should kick myself in the ass to get more work done because... you know me.

But it shouldn't be important, we are having fun and that's the real reason why this website exist.

Don't feel sorry, it's not your fault in any way.

I'm sure you're right, but as I said I'm just too hard on myself, and I can't help it

Still, thank you

You are always doing that, and you shouldn't do it that often. I don't like when you are that hard on yourself in that way, and I sure that there are people who feel the same of this very thing about you.

Np~. Also, do you want to see a star?

Look at your mirror, but beware, I don't want to you to become blind.

ffs, I don't know what to get. I already wasted 38p on the Iffy Avatar and pretty much god knows how much on the Xenoverse 2 DLCs

I might get VII again because letting PlayStation r*pe my wallet is fun.

Yeah, because those things that are happening in europe including both of your countries... Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

Make sure to not be like me and do something stupid.

Good, I'm more worried about you two than the earthquake of this morning.

7bc0137398d63db4da6b0f3c6224c8ca
If I learn that someone will try to do something against other country like he did before, awhich probably he wouldn't but no ones knows this days, or something happens to any of you, I will get this face of... infinite happiness and probably do something beyond stupid. --->

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
7bc0137398d63db4da6b0f3c6224c8ca
If I learn that someone will try to do something against other country like he did before, I will get this face of... infinite happiness and probably do something beyond stupid.
Oh, that's... great to know.

Nep Thonk

Back