• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Z - #31 - Twilight of the Desperate CPU

I'm done with S-Sha's profile. I'll be publishing it soon. Tell me if any of you has anything to say about it.

Anything that could be useful for justifying stuff that is/will be on the profiles or general info about mechanics of the verse

Ground.... Air... I can feel again... I can BREATHE again...
~ Savitar​
I'm back, free and feelin' alive! (until the summer... lol)

Base Goku Intro

So, now that I have your undivided attention, what to do now...?

Side Note: I've been doing some reading in my downtime, and I managed to get a friend to spend at least almost an hour with me reading 2 pages of the Neptunia "Anthology" Manga... Why? Because "Spot the Difference" is fun! (Not so much for my friend though...)

@Lex

Welp.

@MYHERO

No, the series (currently, not referring to the original game, where I believe SEGA did have some sort of involvement iirc) were produced and published by Compile Heart and its parent company, Idea Factory.

Back