• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Z - #31 - Twilight of the Desperate CPU

Yeah, just like when peedforce told me many times that don't call him like that and now... Well, just look by yourself
22OP
------>

But the truth is, I didn't piss in my force.

(So there's nothing for me to deflect as I am already speaking the truth)

SmirkOutro

Crosser is not here right now, unfortunately.

But, however, because of you revealing my darkest secret...

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Just like you peed'ed in your own force.
MUIGokuUltimateXenoverse2
I really want to do this to you now with the power of my piss

Good stuff, like when you go out of your house thinking in who's life you will ruin because you will destroy their bathroom no question asked.

Or like when the characters of a movie piss people from a high height.

Disturbing, very disturbing.

Oh, don't worry, my piss is fast enough to break quantum particles in space-time barriers and penetrate through with deadly speed, allowing me to reverse time at will.

The ULTIMATE way to troll.

Disturbing? Well, breaking the laws of the universe at will could kind of be considered disturbing.

So, are you going to piss in those things that work with water, like the one of electricity to record funny things to finally become a famous youtuber?

Kind of.

Also kind of.

Famous YouTuber?

Not interested.
~ S-Sha​
YouTube pretty much censors everything on there. As soon as they see my piss, the videos will instantly get taken down.

Talking about the Gold Third...

There's probably one question that I haven't asked you (although I've asked I very similar question before).

Who's your favourite Gold Third Member?

For me, personally, I can't decide between B-Sha and C-Sha

You don't need to record yourself pissing, just record the outcome of pissing in a hydroelectric central.

Their character development isn't really that big comparing it to what could had been, so huh.

I see.

But by not doing that, I pretty much trim out all the entertainment out of it.

(I need the laffs so I can get the suuubs)

Iffy and B-Sha

You are not the only one cursed with knowledge.
~ Thanos​
Tee hee~.

Now that we are doing this, do you have ay good quote for the calcs?

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
But look at the big picture.
~ John Jonah Jameso​
What, you looking for a raise? Get out of my building.
~ Jonah​
JamesonLaugh

Jonah is pretty much Male Histy, except that Parker actually does his work.

I'll be back quickly, just got to finish this last piece of work.

Okay, this is where I'm really going to have to take revising more seriously.

In order to get myself fully focused and prepared for my Mocks, I'm going to have to not come here until the next month (until all my mocks are done in Mid-December), to prevent myself from getting distracted.

I don't want to end up screwing up my chance to go to Sixth Form, and I'm going to need all the time I can get so I can ensure that I get good grades.

See you all later!

Neptune00
GokuGoodbye

Mocks? Are you a bully or what?

Ok then, is good that you are going to take your studies more seriously, it's for your future, for what you will become.

So, kick those test asses hard.

Take care, I love you.

Back