• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 9 - The Challenge (Rebellion) of Eden - 24

I thought to myself about how the new game would work.

So, first of all one of us (who volunteers) can ask a question similar to a WYR, and we get around 2/3 minutes to think about our answer to that question.

Then I spin the wheel and I'll annouce it in a reply, and then the person chosen must answer it.

Okay, so let's start off with a "will you take this" question.

So...

This Will Happen...

Idea Factory and Compile Heart will include you in Neptunia as part of a new canon Neptunia game.

But

The game that will feature you will involve you fighting an insane evil version of yourself that has destroyed more than half of Gamindustri, and there's a 50/50 chance that you will appear in a future game where you'll stay permanently.

You two have 2/3 mins to think about it (but don't tell me), go.

>Assuming that my Waifu would make any questio

Huh.

Are you saying that someone, make the questions, then have some time to think, you spin the wheel with the names of us and the person chosen answer it?

^ For some reason the Spoiler Template isn't working for me, so you might need to refresh the page to see the edited message.

You're cruel, it's hard to write on phone

Depends on how I'm protrayed tbh. But being in it would be cool and knowing the series even with half of gamindustri destroyed no good peoples would be hurt at the end of the true end route

Get used to answering a lot of questions, I spun the wheel I few times and recorded who goes next so I don't have to waste time when the timer is up. You got picked by the wheel quite a few times, so... lmao

Alright, next question:

Would you rather....

Have Vert get her own game

Or...

Have Uzume get her own game...? (VII doesn't count)

2/3 minutes... Go!

The devs have stated many times that Cyberdimension isn't Vert's game

And in VII, Nep has most of the spotlight on her. In Megatag it was Blanc, Superdimension Neptune was Iffy and Hyperdevotion was Noire, Uzume doesn't have her own game

Depends in how they manage to portray them, Uzume as a character is much worked than Vert. If she have her own game then it would give time for her to be more worked, but knowing them it wouldn't that serious.

So Vert if is canon, Uzume if is spin off.

Superdimension Vert >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other Vert

And I heard she was even better in HDN than in RB1, and that says a lot

Tablet = No

I'm aware of that, I has seen the original game more than the others. But I want to her to be like that or more worked in all games and not just one.

Me too. I loved RB1 Vert, she was one of my favorites in that game. I want to see more of that wonderful characterization she had

Alright, I'm back.

Shall we resume?

And are you just visitors or do you want to participate as well? @Mr.Crosser @Kaliber

Yeah, I was waiting for two specific people's responses, but it turns out they've left before they could read my message.

Anyway, do you want to continue playing, Lex?

You know how trey are.

Looks like we are just the two of us, we can speak normally to keep the questions safe for when we are the three here.

Back