• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 9 - The Challenge (Rebellion) of Eden - 24

That doesn't make any sense, imo.

Physics and Chemistry being merged I can understand, but maths as well? Makes zero sense.

It doesn't make any sense in a educational way.

But it does from another point of view, keep the poblation stupid and easily to manipulate for they keep being in the power.

But what real benefit does that have? Eventually, everyone on their side of power is going to die sooner or later...

Anyway, yeah, doesn't make any sense education-wise, it just encourages stress.

Money, power, stuff like that. Maybe, maybe not, they big one died years ago and the things are just getting worse since that day.

You will be surprised how many people are with them because they successfully manage to manipulate them.

Asking this again I see.

Venezuela, where they say the money here is equivalent of 0.016 dollars but another place say that is 4 e-6 dollars.

This is rare, me forgetting things like that... Whoops.

Wow, £1 here in the UK = 81.17 Venezuelan Bolívar, christ.

Well I can't ask anything else as I've got to get started on my work now, so see you in about a couple of hours.

See ya'!

C eT21YXoAAkUR6

Yeah, what subjects did you pick to learn (except for English, Maths, Science and possibly RE because they're mandatory) so you could get into an area of your interest?

Or does your country not have that system?

Back