• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 9 - The Challenge (Rebellion) of Eden - 24

brb, gotta do some work for Monday...

But hey, tomorrow we all go home early at 12 due to some circumstances that I don't want to disclose for privacy reasons

Another feat from Rom? We get it! I mean, at this point she is just showing off! Seriously!
Edit: going to eat.
Extra edit: Back.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Oh, now you're hitting me in the childhoods...

Let's see if I can remember that song without looking it up.

"How dare you try, to infiltrate my home, whilst hoping that you may steal my precious jewels, the Chaos Emeralds belong to me, you shall perish if you break my ruuuuuuuuuules... I'll take these GEMS of yours.... See if how you like it yourseeeeeeeeeeeeelf. Now leave this island you spiky little fiend unless you know what's good for your heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealth!"

"... Give those back."

*Stares*

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo."

I love that song.

What's your favourite Classic Sonic game? (Excluding Mania because we both know how we feel about that game, it's bloody amazing and an obvious choice)

What are you waiting for? There are free Sega Genesis/Mega Drive emulators for Tablets on the Play Store, and you can find Cute Rom files for the original games on the internet for free. I'm extremely surprised that you haven't played them for yourself.

Are you planning to do all of those other things one of these days when you can?

Finally, there's a question from me

It's amazing how so many locales differ in many lifestyles.

So, is there anything specific you want to talk about?

Here a lot of people are dicc, this one of the opposite street have his music at high volume since yesterday, and the man have do the same since years in the weekends.

Not always, the things here were always bad but not this bad, at least this level of bad in my time life not including the shet that happened before.

This place started to go to this state 5 years ago, from those times I was able to buy ice creams for my own. And now, well, I haven't eaten properly nor balanced from a long time.

Back