• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 9 - The Challenge (Rebellion) of Eden - 24

All aboard to Thread #23?

24OP
Legendary Quotes from PMMM Rebellio

We pray for hope, embrace curses and protect you from the dark. We're magical girls. We traded our souls for our powers in a destiny of battle. A destiny that ends in oblivion. For the only way to escape our despair is to vanish from this world. The end will come for all of us. So we continue our fight and wait for the law of cycles to come and lead us away. In this broken world; doomed to repeat it's tragedies and hatred, I dreamed of someone I knew and saw her familiar smile again.
~ Homura Akemi​
No... It Feels like nothing has changed at all. In fact if anything's changed around here it's me.
~ Madoka Kaname​
It's okay, you're exactly what you should be. What you've always been. Madoka Kaname do you treasure the world you live in or would you break its laws to follow your heart?
~ Homura Akemi​
Okay class, just because the date of the Mayan Apocalypse has passed don't you dare think you're safe! This is just the beginning of the end times, kiddos! We'll have a solar and lunar eclipse on the holy days of a certian religion, for a totaling six. Isn't that scary, you better believe it.
~ Kazuko Saotome​
Did you Know?

Noire was originally supposed to be the main character of the entire franchise with Blanc and Vert being her best friends?

PuzzledNep

HDN Revisions Status

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Thespeedforce21/Hyperdimension_Neptunia_Revision_Status

Upcoming OP Ideas

(Threads 22-25 - Favourite Movies)

Thread 22: The World's End (Peed)

Thread 23: Star Wars (AlmightyShrek)

Thread 24: PMMM Rebellion (Genki-Dama) <======

Thread 25: Jaws (Lex)

Because I can't be ass'd right now.

Anyway,

The clock is ticking gentlemen, let's begin.
~ The Spy​

Would you rather...

Have K-Sha be yandere for you...

Or...

Have Anonydeath be your creepy stalker?

Agree with you both.

Would.You.Bloody.Rather....

Have Uzume only use her "valleygirl" voice for every single game she appears in (from VII onwards)

Or...

Have another Neptunia Game connected to the main canon?

Fair enough.

Now, would you young bois rather...

Have Kurome learn from her evil ways and have her join the main cast along with Uzume...

Or

Have your favourite character (from any other franchise) join the main cast in an alternate universe/dimension?

1. I don't have favorite character

2. I can write a fanfiction when ever I want

3. The idea can go wrong

Kurome joins the party.

Back