• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 6 - The Secret (Your-Eyes-Only) of Lastation - 21

It's not useless

>There are 2 endings and each give a different piece of equipment

>There are dungeons up to level 999

>Coliseum that goes up to level 999

>Ultimate weapons to get

There's quite a bit of stuff to do and NG+ kind of helps a bit with collecting that piece of equipment which is quite strong

>2 Endings

I'll look at the Normal Ending as well later, still have that save with me.

>Lvl. 999 Dungeons

Okay, so? There's not even much of a reward for beating them afaik, and I don't have any motivation to Level my characters to that level or go through them.

>Coliseum

I'll probably come back to that after playing the other games, never really cared nor used it that much in the normal game.

>Ultimate Weapons

Doesn't really provide any purpose for me, tbh.

Well, I guess I'll play RB;2 tomorrow or something and see how things have improved from RB;1.

Btw I didn't take this long to write it, I was playing another game

@Peed fair enough but you should've gone for the normal end first

Btw the coliseum hepls a lot with the share grinding

The guild is the standard procedure

As soon as you get the Other shares to 0 coliseum is the fastest way as everything shifts the shares by 5%, you don't need to travel to the mission's place and you can fight low level enemies. The guild is only faste when you do the item quests and you already have multiple copies of said item in order to clear it multiple times in a row.

Well, I'll keep that in mind for RB;2.

I remember heading to the Colluseum and getting all my party members taken out in one hit, then I read the required level, rip.

Anyway, I believe I tried a 90-Level Colluseum fight with 100+ party members yesterday and we still didn't stand a chance, odd...

Side Note if any of you care: I broke an Arkham Origins Online match as Robin and it was the funniest thing I've seen today. When I was going for a silent takedown (where you knock them unconscious from behind them), I did it against a wall, and on the little panel where it details what takedown you did, it did a window takedown (which isn't possible in this mode) and it said something like: "R@_BMGame_ini#2013" lmao.

Did... Did I just found 5 of Eggboi's gifs and the 11OP image in gogle search while searching one HDN gif after hours of search and edit this reply 6 times?

Blame my denseness and not myself, but what did you all understand with this thing I said?
AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Yeah, I had much more fun doing these calcs than looking how the hell I found a solution of multiples box in a system with ropes inside of a elevator meanwhile the building is falling down. So yeah, it's fun.

9f5f310311b37b8ed81e691e0cb93e86bdb5c24c 00
498a4cc67cbd80dd2da0eb842c95244a
<--Not giving up always shows results, here it is.
Good night, I hoping that we will able to speak fine today.

Yellow Heart bragging about being fabulous and "big"

The ball charging with a %

Dark white LOLing about YH not having not noticed her and saying mean things about YH being big

A "Die b***h" when she launches the ball

• ragdolling sounds*

Back