• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 5 - "The Resonance (Limit Break) of the Goddesses" - 19

Yeah, I doubt there's any point now. Just look at that. The real light requirements sure are strict. I don't think we can come even close to prove it being real light. I mean, we have the statement and the fact that it is light magic. Nothing else.

From here, nothing much, what you see is what you get. Some nards storms. And I'm looking if Vert or Noire are faster than Rom.

Maybe even 3c, the arrows are really slow, while they're fast

Well, more experience for you. I don't see why not

I see.

Rom's meteors, Rom's speed, how convenient.

And the funny thing is the new walking in VIIR where see like they are in high motion.

Okay

Not really. If you mean in battle, dunno, but if it's outside it can be due to one flag item that is also in VII which makes you waaaaaaaay faster in dungeons

Btw since Flag items are canon, one of them might give a really OP power if it isn't discarded as a game mechanic

Not in battle, is outside of it, but I don't think is the flag item, that item make the characters look like they are in some kind of high motion?

Can you show me? Because if I get what you mean, then even in RB3 that can happen. The pic of mini If running is an actual unedited screenshot

Back