• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 3 - A Weekend (Girls' Night) in Leanbox- 17

I found an even more complete collection of NepCards from the card game, it's something like 2.5 times bigger than the one I had before

Now I have 289 cards from it (assuming the other I had were in the new batch I downloaded) and almost all the cards from Chaos Chanpuru in another folder

You should say: "King Peed, I am fully aware that you should've made this thread and I am very sorry. I shall now head to Plutia's room to try and get her to teach me.

Why are you always one step ahead of me when it comes to those images? I downloaded every single image for almost every character from the wiki dammit

Pretty much the first episode of the Neptunia Anime replaced with Dragon Ball Super's soundtrack. With a little secret at the end

Anyway, brb, gonna watch the KSI vs Logan fight with my father.

Nm, the undercards are still going and he wants to see the main two fights (Deji vs Jake and KSI vs Logan, so we're going to wait for 30 more mins)

Also, through my additional downloading of memes I have found out that Nep x Histy is a thing and... well...

IffyFirefoxMeme

For a Windows/Tech nerd like me this is perfection

>Wiki

Hah, that's cute

>Chairs

That's a lot of chairs

>Nep x Histy

I've shown you Vert x Rei, and you're surprised by that?

Back