• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 13 (OVA) - The Eternity (True Ending) Promised - 28

Still red because of earlier, but it's also red because of me laughing at the way Blanc whispered "That b*tch" when she heard about CFW Magic again.

Yeah, but I only care that my memory remember it just fine, that's why I said that we were correct and wrong at the same time.

Also, what are you doing here?

Go to watch your movie.

I love you, being honest I would like to you to stay here with me.

But I want to you to have fun, either with or without me.

My duelist soul is telling me to hate konami.

Edit: going to eat.

Edit 2: back, well kind of.

If you made new posts instead of editing the old one I would've read them and answered before

I'm back, but now I'm going to sleep

Yeah, maybe I'm being too dramatic.

C7Pc22AV0AA58yY
Remember that I'm still hugging you while you sleep, I always do it even when you are angry at me.

Edit: Going to sleep as well. I said I wasn't salty for the people who doesn't come, but being honest it's very lonely to always be the last one who go to sleep. Maybe it's time to expand myself.

Here as well, but on phone

Btw could you either reduce the size or remove the huge pic you posted before? It gives problems on phone

Back