• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 12 - The Ties (Bifrosts) to Tomorrow - 27

Anyway, don't mind me, I'm just distracting myself from finishing my work. Funny thing that you came on the same time I decided to get distracted

Cheers, fixing it up. I know what to do with Genki's, but what about the others? What should I do to represent AlmightyShrek and Mr. Crosser?

5ec6680d69ea93bf76d528b55d7fee2bc2b049b5_hq.jpg

Alright, so...

• Symbiote Spidey for Me
  • Madoka/Homura/Noire for Genki (I'll probably end up spinning a wheel because I know he's not going to make up his mind)
  • Obv Nep for you, Lex.
  • Baki (Naruto) for Almighty.
  • Nepgear for Mr. Crosser

^ Sounds good, right?

Yes, now that mention it a weakling like me being represented by one of the three great deities is horribly disrespectful towards the greater beings.

@Peed

Hmmm yes, Lord Baki is a very benevolent god after all.

@Fellow Chosen

Indeed, that should please them.

@Both

Well it was short but i gotta go again, cya guys later on and good night.

Also, creating this poster is going to be a hard task...

I can't fit everyone into a hug, but I can try and make something similar enough...

Of course. Listening to you helped me look at my life in a better way, so why not?

I'd love to, but I still need to think of how I'm going to design this thing... I think I've got something though.

Woah, Woah, Woah... Calm down and tell me what's happening. We can talk about either here or in the chat.

Yeah, the Hyperdevotion Noire "peck" pics are coming in handy.

Okay then, your choice. Want to talk to me about it?

Because it's a good thing that I don't have to transform Nep's arms into one of those GMOD-like tentacles.

Back