• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 12 - The Ties (Bifrosts) to Tomorrow - 27

Yep but

RKGenki said:
Well, I'm writing here, while playing Azur Lane, playing Destiny 2 with a friend, with ep 2 of the second season of SnO in background
So don't expect fast responses

I will be here for like one hour and half, I anyone want to play or talk.

But is university's PC so huh.

Edit: Well, time for me to go, take care everyone.

I'm going to show Lex that I can ask questions.

Proud Rei

Alright. I've already told you all mine, as you all are extremely aware of , so who's your favourite female character?

(If you can't decide then just pick whoever's the most attractive or powerful, just at least answer the question)

>Favourite

Can't choose

>Most attractive

Can't choose

>Most powerful

If you only mean from HDN, then...

Can't choose between the NEXT forms and Kurome

If you mean overall then...

Can't choose between Madoka and Homura

Oh for chrissakes, what did I expect. I knew that you wouldn't be able to choose, yet I still asked the bloody question.

Well, I'd personally pick Homura based off of their character designs, although Madoka looks nice as well.

Although Mami's character design would possibly surpass Homura's. In my opinio

I love all of them too... But then how are you going to get together with a special someone? (assuming you're not with someone already)

No Idea

At least Azur Lane lets me marry as many ships as I want, so I can marry all the Neps when they get released

But I'm not marrying only Nep, but all the Neps in Azur Lane. This includes the 4 main CPUs and HDD forms as they are separate characters in the game afaik

RKGenki said:
At least Azur Lane lets me marry as many ships as I want, so I can marry all the Neps when they get released
Why I always had a feeling that this was the plan after you told me that they would add HDN characters? ovo

RKGenki said:
But I'm not marrying only Nep, but all the Neps in Azur Lane. This includes the 4 main CPUs and HDD forms as they are separate characters in the game afaik
My point still stands... How am I supposed to laugh at you if you can't have kids with them in the first place

Well I don't see it. Point still stands

Well, I'll start with my work before we discuss both Genki and Lex with their own kids bullying them in the inevitable future.

Back