• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 12 - The Ties (Bifrosts) to Tomorrow - 27

I agree that his choice of words should've been better, but perhaps he is stressed out over something (after all he did just start Uni again) and probably might not really feel in the mood to talk about it, you never know. I'm not going to ask for more details, as I don't want things to end up like how it was for me and him last time, with everyone feeling miserable at the end of the day. So let's just calm down and relax. It's best if you talk about this with him instead of me, but know that you can always still talk to me about anything (including this if you really want to).

I'll probably make "Lord Baki" use his straight face or an embarrassed one if there is one available. (I haven't watched Naruto, so idk him at all)

No probs. Don't worry, always a next time. The last game I bought? I think it was Batman: Return to Arkham for PS4. (It's a remaster of Arkham Asylum and Arkham City)

Well, I'm going to be taking my leave because I need my sleep for sch00l tomorrow.

But hey, at least tomorrow is going to be a nice, chilled out day like every Friday is for me in Y11

Hmmmmmm, "somewhat" busy but besides that its going pretty good, basically all the problems that existed before are now gone(for the time being at least), no more insomnia and im just feeling refreshed overall.

As expected of a fellow chosen, but seriously my creativity stat would be -100 when it comes to talking.

The Official Chosen of Eggboi Powers and Stats Chart, published by yours truly Three Great Deities.

Also ima go edit some Nardo profiles so not gonna talk for a bit, well gonna be slow at replying.

Indeed.

Ye good job, i really like the emotion/relationships theme it has going for it althought it lacks the presence of the Three Great Deities, thanks again.

Np. Oh no i would never dare underestimate a Fellow Chosen however i just cant seem to percieve the presence of the Deities in the op.

Back