• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 12 - The Ties (Bifrosts) to Tomorrow - 27

BlancHalloweenHeadpatNeptunia app petting noire by megaali-dc5vs8lThanks you two, but I don't consider this a bad day, believe me.Neptunia app petting noire by megaali-dc5vs8lBlancHalloweenHeadpat

One time a was coming back home and bridge break out of no where, I stay that night in a hotel from there. I have feeling like throw up everything because I have very little sugar inside my, and very weak for no have meat for a long time. There were time that the transport and dinning room didn't work at the same time. And many, many other things.

Now is just something normal here and for me.

IttournedoutokNeptune
Don't worry. Tomorrow will be another day, the sun will come out again.

Don't worry, this is nothing.

Pray for those who live where is raining at this moment but don't have a house to stay.

I do pray for them every night, you underestimate me.

In all seriousness though, as long as you don't feel upset/annoyed, then that makes everyone here happy.

Good, put: #vargas in twitter and you will see the rain I'm talking about.

Maybe I'm a little annoyed, but it's fine. Thanks.

Yeah, but I seriuosly will get Plutia plots by devilnekox-d6q5dov someday if you two keep going without saying anything, it makes me worry when both of you do it.

Np~, enjoy them while you can.

Don't worry, maybe I'm just being paranoid for something I shouldn't give attention. But I'm being like this since Waifu go without saying anything and came back sad, is just I care too much for other even for my own good.

Np~, take some photos for the memories.

Really happy to hear that and i can say that im incredibly glad that i can be here (For whatever small time it is at the moment) and that i met you all.

Yea id say im sleeping quite well especially now that its finally cold, im just up at this time cause i dont have to wake up too early tommorow since i dont have my 1st and 2nd class.

Your story? (Sorry i havent been up to date with threads recently). Ehhhh i guess thats fair although i wasnt actively trying to get it like a certain other person.

Oh, well thankfully a Fellow Chosen of your level can easily endure something like that still sounds like a pretty shitty day. True, he is probably gonna love it for the first week or so and then its gonna start changing around.

Have a nice meal, im gonna go sleep tho so good night and cya tommorow(or at saturday at the latest)

Back