• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 10 - The Battlefront (Conflict) of Oblivion - 25

Actually, sorry to bring this up right now, but I just realised I promised that I'd watch one episode of a funny series with my mother, so I'm going to have to leave for half an hour...

Sorry, bye for now...

SniperZoom

Welp. You had to do some extremely obscure quests at the Guild to progress without the game telling you. Game Designers, please...

It tells you at the start of the game in the guild tutorial that when you don't see events on the map you should check the guild

Yeah. I'm 100% sure it does. It does so in RB1 too but other than the first quest there isn't any other required one during the game

Alright.

Anyway, I really like this game, but why are they re-using maps so much? It just drains the "adventure" feel of the game... From what I've heard VII, and possibly the spin-offs, doesn't suffer from this, so I'm looking forward to that/those game(s).

Yeah, in the Re;Birth games they reused a lot of assets, but the characters make up for those problems

Well, all in due time.

Also, Chapter 2 is quite long, christ... I'm assuming the number of Chapters for RB;2 is the same amount as RB;1? (8 Chapters)

So, yeah, I can't buy shet. This money is for the travel to the university that is 60.4 km away from here.

Also, left or right?

Left is one of the places where my life was threatened and right is where a woman got a stab in the stomach.

Back