• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 10 - The Battlefront (Conflict) of Oblivion - 25

@Genki-Dama

Rom has the same "First-Hit", Power and Break attacks as RB;1 Histy, and the range is the same as well.

Am I going mental here?

I don't really think like that when it comes to playing games.

If I think something is interesting, I don't wait for another game trailer to convince me. I check it out.

I see, what you've said just now makes far more sense.

Well, I guess Team Fortress 2, VRChat and Arkham City would be some of the games that I just haven't been playing recently.

Possibly because I'm trying to complete RB;2... But even when I was starting out, I didn't feel like playing TF2 all that much...

I doubt it.

There are still the other Nep games I want to start getting into (I'm really excited for Megatag, Action U (When my parents aren't home or I guess I'll just hack the unrippable skins in), and especially 4GO as they all contain gameplay I'm more familiar with), and I dislike playing the story twice unless a reward is present and worth playing the game again with. (Unless it's a story I REALLY REALLY like, like Abe's Exoddus)

(Such as New Game+ in Arkham City: You get to keep all of the gadgets and upgrades you've got in the main story but the enemies you face will have far harder configs right off the bat)

I'll list a few that I can remember:

• Spider-Man: The Animated Series
  • The Spectacular Spider-Man
  • Ben 10 (Not the sequels, the original series)

Phew, onto Chapter 5 now.

Well, I feel like playing something else, so I'll continue tomorrow.

In the meantime, I guess I'll play some Sonic 3 and talk to you at the same time.

No guess?

Ok, have a good meal.

Why are you taking my bad habits? I used it in english classes no question asked.

When you say "And you shouldn't do it." in that way, I get the feeling that you're not. But hey, I'll probably be able to spot things like these in the future.

Me hugging you all, but this one would be better for the thread 30.

You can go with the Naptunia calendars with the months of our birthday.

Back