• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 10 - The Battlefront (Conflict) of Oblivion - 25

You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier! You know what they say! The more the merrier!
~ Eggboi​

Are you satisfied with your body? Do you crave the kind of ultimate power that only I can give you? A body literally THROBBING with the power of a GOD???!!!! You do? Well, today's your lucky day!
Just sign up for my Titan Program, and I... Joker... Lord of Arkham Asylum will de-liver! NEVER AGAIN be afraid to fight some idiot vigilante... NO LONGER have trouble opening cans! And you know what's best? Each TRIAL pack of TITAN comes with a personal gurantee that will enter you in to be one of the first to march on Gotham.

Come on, boys! First One's Free.... *Insane Laughter*
~ Joker​

Yeah... well if you're going to do that, can you at least wait until I'm done reading it, first?
~ Swannikku​

Sign-ups for the TITAN Program has exceeded all expectations! Because of this unprecedenting demand, I have declared it mandatory for all my staff to be infecte-... Eh-Upgraded... With the TITAN Formula.
~ Emperor Joker​

Remember the Compa Infestation in Joker Asylum from Thread #3/4?

CompaEyes

Has anyone seen the Nurse? Oh, c'mon, someone must have seen where she went! Big scary needle, peach-coloured hair... Jumps out of shadows and injects useless thugs? ANYONE?! No...? Ha, GOOD.
~ Joker​

Come on, boys! She's just one woman!.... One woman dressed like a lunatic and armed to the teeth... *laughs* Go get her!
~ J​

Last few quotes?

It was all a lie... There's nothing wrong with you...
~ Batma​
Nice of you to say, but you of all people should know...
~ Joker​
*reveals disfigured face*

There's PLENTY wrong with me.
~ Joker​

I already prefer Re;Birth 2's story over Re;Birth 1 from where I am in RB;2 right now... But we'll see if that opinion changes the more I play the game.

I'm also starting to prefer Nepgear over Nep, though the latter is still very top-tier

Unlike rb2 que rb3, which you can compare to their original counterpart, you can't do the same with rb1 and the original. Also, the original have Compa's Grandfather quotes.

I see.

Back