• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 10 - The Battlefront (Conflict) of Oblivion - 25

But I don't know how to work with something I have no experience of using.

I'd need to have used Paint.net in order to help you with your layering problems.

(Although I could research into a method, but I'm pretty sure you would've done so already before asking me)

Managing layers in Photoshop is easy.

LayersExample

When you place any picture in photoshop, it automatically puts the picture in its own layer.

To make a picture go back a layer, you just drag the actual layer itself (what you're looking at in the screenshot I've posted above) behind the image you want it to be behind.

Ok then, and if I want to put a part of the layer above the background layer but I want another part of the former down the later as well, what should I do?

We aren't understanding each other, I will give you another example.

Imagine that your leff arm and leg are one, single picture, both things are in the same picture. Now put your right arm, another, completely different, picture, above your left leg but below your left arm.

I want to do that.

Ahh, I see now.

The only way to do that, afaik, in Photoshop would be to use the Lasso tool and go around either the "left arm" or the "left leg" , and then when you've got the "left arm"/"leg" selected, you right click and select "Layer Via Cut". This would place both the left arm and the left leg on separate layers.

Then you'd place the "right arm" layer above the "left leg" layer, but below the "left arm" layer.

Tbh it's easier if you do "Layer via copy" instead of cut, that way you can fix the part you selected by deleting extra unneded parts, and not needing to make a perfect selection with the lasso

@peedforce

Don't worry about that, I probably I'm going to say fucc off to Arfoire, if you know what I mean.

@Waifu

Welcome back.

I'm assuming you're talking to Genki-Dama

Wait... Isn't Rom's Moveset & Range exactly the same as RB;1 Histy's or am I imagining things?

Thespeedforce21 said:
Wait... Isn't Rom's Moveset & Range exactly the same as RB;1 Histy's or am I imagining things?
What do you mean? Rom has her own unique moveset due to being mainly an healer (The best in the series), and the range is the same as every ranged magic fighter in the game, varying based on the equipment but similar overall. Did you try using her in RB1?

Back