• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion NepNep☆Connect: Chaos Chanpuru 12

Who knows? Also, I need to bring this up:

Thespeedforce21 said:
Plus, I made this meme whilst I was totally not creating Genki's OP
Iffy Meme
I was searching for Blanc gifs, and I got Iffy in the search results, 5 times.

Iffyisbloodyeverywhere
Remember Shizuru? Of course you do. Well, I don't think she's the one who's everywhere on my PC as you claimed...

Well, well, well, but look who's here, the person who agree to talk but goes to search pictures and go to sleep without telling anything leaving the others with the word in the mouth.

You know that even if you aren't a talkative person you need to put something from your side to this to work, right?

Good, I though other thing.

Don't worry , whenever you want to talk you just have to tell me, not matter if is here or in the chat.

Okay, I didn't capitalise the "F" in "IF", I'll replace the GIF, jesus.

Also, if you want me to start doing everything Neptunia related correctly, you're going to need to get me to finish RB;1.

Nep Thonk

Going back to what I was saying earlier:

I wouldn't be surprised if someone saw this thread, and that same random asshole decides to create a computer virus that transforms every single desktop icon, wallpaper and file into Iffy.

Admitingly, it'll probably be the cutest virus to have ever existed, but it won't be cute for the NHS if it ever reaches their computers again lol.

Neko Blanc

Back