• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies 8

Nah no tier jump. just the tier they would have at 100% shares... which I'm not sure if it would scale from Histy or from Rei. I'd go with the former since it's still before RB3. About that, I'll answer Tomorrow since now I'm going to sleep

Every logic is lazy

Ram4Of course they do. 100% intentional.Uq93lxe80g211

Going to sleep. Bye
Bed sheet

Ok, we are not understanding each other, but anyway. Ok.

Noire beg to differ.

Tee HeeUh-huh, yeah, of course.Tee Hee

Pururut0
Good night, is good to speak with you again.

A bit late to say it I suppose, but gn genki.Also is nice to see we are already on the eight thread

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Why don't you shitpost more?
I blame laziness and farming in games And a wee bit of forgetfulness

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Ok, we are not understanding each other, but anyway. Ok.
I understood what you meant with the second reply, but ut was 5 AM so I didn't have time to formulate an answer

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Noire begs to differ
Too lonely to have a word in the matter

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Here is the render
It's... W O N D E R F U L

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Good morning for that day and for the rest of your life.[/quote] You wot AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
I'm a follower of dragon ball as well, so I can help you.
Cool! I'm pretty much done with Vegito, but I still got others that I could use a hand with.

But perhaps after we're done with the Nep revisions. (Multitasking is a pain in the a$$, so we can leave it for now)

In case you're lazy as hell, here's my relinked Sandbox.

Documento 24 2
I was going to post this today when the electricity problem was done, but since it was solved yesterday... so... yeah.

Also, very good that I was without electricity for some days and today it was down for halve of the country.

Co├▒o 'e la madre con esta mardita mierda, alta risa.

Arkhilean said:
Also is nice to see we are already on the eight thread. I blame laziness and farming in games And a wee bit of forgetfulness
Proud. I want you to shitpost more with us, is more funny and better, stop being lazy.

RKGenki said:
I understood what you meant with the second reply, but ut was 5 AM so I didn't have time to formulate an answer
No time or too lazy?

RKGenki said:
Too lonely to have a word in the matter
DecentUnsungEft-size restricted
RKGenki said:
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f56644b6847526e76715
Same for me, I missed you
0X6jU6i
I... really... don't know what to say. So I'll just smile.

RKGenki said:
It's... W O N D E R F U L
2ecira
I'll post this because I feel it.

Thespeedforce21 said:
I'm just wishing good morning for that day, since I wasn't at the time, and wishing you good mornings for the rest of your life.

Thespeedforce21 said:
Cool! I'm pretty much done with Vegito, but I still got others that I could use a hand with. But perhaps after we're done with the Nep revisions. (Multitasking is a pain in the a$$, so we can leave it for now) In case you're lazy as hell, here's my relinked Sandbox.
Ok. Yeah, it will be the better, but you will need to know how to deal with that BS when you reach college. I saw it, and even if I'm lazy I would search it anyway, you just have to chose the search option for that.

Both

IIRC in the dub she says "do you have any..." "Any?" "...friends?"

F57b249d84d2526449bd955f4ded2b63--neptune-iris
SMIIIIIIIILE!

Perfect

Iffy Utility Belt
I didn't realise it at first but...
Iffy has her own utility belt.

You think she has a Disruptor in there for Plutie?

Oh, what am I kidding they're just spare phones

IF Head Turn
That means that we can pretty much remove her weakness from her profile, because she has more spare phones than Batman has gadgets and repellent sprays in his utility belt.

Snively, what colour is my heart?
~ Eggboi​
I don't see a heart, sir.
~ Snively​
Exactly.
~ Eggboi​
^ One of the best Eggboi/Snively quotes from SatAM. I loved that show as well.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
<----Do I look cooler now?
Not thicc enough

Thespeedforce21 said:
Actually, this begs the question Genki.

Who is the superior maker (in any way at all) in your eyes?
RKGenki wrote, some time ago: By my philosophy everyone is best waifu

Bscene2

Back