• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart 7

Looks fine to me, but take into account that I know nothing about DBH, DBS or even DB in general, so I can't tell if everything is legit

The tiers for the base forms are in the OP

The High 5-A calc gives 1.3 tenatons, but they will be half of that value since it was a shared feat

Dunno 'bout that. Alex was going to calc the speed in the high 5-A skill but that would only scale to reactions

What's actually happening behind the scenes:
Jason Todd torture scene - Batman hallucination from Batman Arkham Knight
Jason Todd torture scene - Batman hallucination from Batman Arkham Knight

Joker = Thespeedforce21

Jason Todd/Robin = AlexSoloVaAlFuturo

"The New Kid": DreamcrosserSquad

Batman = RKGenki

(Start from 0:31 if you're impatient or a lurker that just wants to quickly see what I'm referencing)

In all seriousness though, it's probably just his college life that is keeping him busy.

He'll be back soon, in his rightful place in Gamindustri Meme Hell with us.

Plus, I'm playing RB;1, but this phoenix-like boss (where you're doing some request for a woman in Lastation early on in the game) keeps kicking my party's ass and I'm getting pissed off on my 3rd game over from the same bloody boss. (Well, this is the first JRPG I've ever played after all... But still...)

Goku SSB Look up

1- Buy life rings from the shop and equip them

2- Grind a bit of exp in a dungeon (if you have it go to Zeca ruins, but be careful and don't fight the Dangerous enemy)

3- It's not the Phoenix that you should be worried about

1. Don't know what Life Rings are... Where is the store?

2. I'm not following. Where do I go to get to a "dungeon"? Is it on the Map? If so, how do I get back?

3. Dear god.

(Sorry, but I'm a total newbie to JRPGs and the Nep games in general, and I'm absolutely clueless on what to do, I just followed the "EVENT!" Markers)

Shocked Goku 3

1- They're an equipment that increases your HP You can get to the store from the map, selecting one of the cities

2- The dungeons are the areas where you walk around find enemies and such that you access from the map, by now you should have obtained a plan to unlock Zeca Ruins. To get back just go to the start of the dungeon, there should be an exit sign. Just walk on it.

3- lol

Don't worry about that

Yes, I did get "Plans", but I still have no idea what the hell they are and what their use is.

Wait, so isn't the open area that you traverse (right before you start wacking your sword around trying to get a Signature Attack like it's Dark Souls III) the dungeon? (I've played a bit of the first Nep game on the PS3 months ago that was based around a lot of dungeon traversal, so I'm not sure)

And Zeca Ruins?

I need to start paying attention to the actual places I'm visiting, otherwise, I'm screwed if I ever fly over to another country.

You can use them from the menu, they unlock various useful things such as dungeons, weapons, items, gameplay gimmicks and such. You need specific items to unlock them tho.

No, the dungeon is where you wack you sword around trying to get a signature attack. I dunno about the first one on PS3

It's an optional dungeon, check in your plans. You should have all the items needed by now.

Don't worry, you can't get to any place inside them without advancing with the story

According to those who understood the video on compile heart's website, p and s were saying that there would be an announcement for a new nep game in the week. Reddit had a guess on the two games it could be.

How you haven't reached thread 8, in like, the next day I was gone? Is this place really ded without me?

Anyway, I don't have electricity in my house and since this is a 3 world class country nobody gives a damn, let's see if tomorrow we manage to do something x to solve this. There are some plans by now.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
How you haven't reached thread 8, in like, the next day I was gone? Is this place really ded without me?
Not everyone can keep up with my shitpost like you do

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Anyway, I don't have electricity in my house and since this is a 3 world class country nobody gives a damn, let's see if tomorrow we manage to do something x to solve this. There are some plans by now.
Yes, without you, this whole thread was more inactive.

Welcome back

Sad Goku

Back