• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart 7

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo

VS Battles
Retired
Senmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromContinued from here.Senmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2Brom

NepVIIR-Countdown 7
Senmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2Brom

Neptunia Logic
Senmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2

Senmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2IntroductioSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2

Thread 6:

ALRF: 1

ShrekAlmighty: 9

Matthew Schroeder: 3

Darkanine: 3

The real cal Howard: 2

Saikou The Lewd King: 1

Thespeedforce21: 71

NULL Terrorist: 2

ZERO7772: 8

BadDreamNotGood: 1

DreamcrosserSquad: 2

RKGenki: 190

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo: 191

Senmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2Your faceSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2

GCH4
Senmuu Labyrinth Render 2
Senmuu Labyrinth Render 2
BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2HATESenmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2

4a39abaf7124056846b6a9cb51077e4f17729697 00
Senmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2

5bf64a46d39dba84c9a0d85d0f4f51c5965f7782 hq
Senmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2Brom

7d9e7f516ffd85c1c0a7d75d9704f3feff3ab9ba hq
Senmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromRespect to the 2D Age.Senmuu Labyrinth Render 2BromSenmuu Labyrinth Render 2Brom

GCH4
"Important"
High 5-A for low shares HDDs, whatever is Histy's tier and above for average HDDs and everyone else above them who doesn't scale from Rei and Kurome, and 2-C for high shares HDDs

This translates into:

CPUs: Varies between High 5-A and 2-C and explained in the AP section the deal with Shares

Makers: this is tricky, they should be comparable to non HDD CPUs, but they would also scale from Histy due to being canonically able to fight against CFW Magic. It would also make SeHa IF consistent if the Time Eater really is High 3-A or Low 2-C, so I'm not really sure where to put them at. They should be likely stronger than low shares CPUs, again for the whole CFW deal.

Base form CPUs: No Idea, it wouldn't make sense for them to be higher than their low shares HDD form. I don't remember now, do share affect their base forms? If they do we need to find the low end for the base forms, which would cap at a level comparable to Histy.

The scaling would be something like this:

Full Power Dark Orange > NEXT forms > Full Power HDD Rei Ryghts > Base Kurome with Rei's powers > Depowered Dark Orange > First Battle HDD Rei Ryghts > Post-Merging Base Uzume > Base Kurome > HDD Orange Heart > Powered up HDD Yellow Heart > Average Shares HDD Iris Heart = Average Shares HDD Yellow Heart >= Average Shares HDD CPUs > Average Shares HDD Candidates > Four Felons > Histy > Makers = Base CPUs = Base CPU Candidates > Low Shares HDD CPUs > Low Shares HDD Candidates > lowest base CPUs > lowest base Candidates > RB2 start Makers

And we need to find a place for Arfoire and the Gold Third

Look ok for now, but I think that it will change a little after see the games.

Before saying something about that, should we make a key for the makers before the fight against Magic? That would be consistent with the base form cpu.

I was thinking of using the Ice Tree to have the base form's lowest level at "at least Ice Tree level, possibly/likely Planet level" to not base their rating only on a weapon description.

The rating would be "at least ice tree, possibly/likely 5-B/Low 5-B". Low 5-B for the makers.

Asking as a lurker who is a little newer, but what part of Megadimension contradicts hyperdimension. I know back in the kurome upgrade thread someone guessed kurome was 9d thanks to being able move dimensions was apparently a 9d feat. When exactly was the pocket dimension itself said to be 9d (Or how was it calculated)?

Asking since I was getting curious about the actual mechanics behind the neptunia series and learned that you guys had been planning an upgrade, so I decided to read through the threads instead of rereading the story, and I got to this point curious about the 9d part since I didn't remember that. Sorry about the bother of a question in advance.

In Megadimension there's a statement about the dimensions being located in a multidimensional space, and later we're shown dimensional coordinates composed of 9 numbers, and thus the 9D. But this doesn't scale to the dimensions itself, less does it scale to anyone, so the feats are 4D, aka tier 2.

About the contraddicted part, the statement says that the Hyperdimension trascends the concept of numerical dimensions, which would mean tier 1-A, but if that was the case it wouldn't be possible for the dimension to exist in a 9D space.

Don't worry, it's not a bother!

The statement from RB3 is not contraddicted by either one of the two, as infinite universes can exist in both situations

Yup, right here, in the rulebook you gave me: "Monster Reborn has been tournament Illegal since 2004." I mean, it's been off and on since then, but it's... it's currently forbidden, so..."
~ DBZ Abridged Cell​

Back