• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart 7

Good evening, lurkers. This is General J with a quick update on what's going down here in Re;Birth 1. As you can see, I'm a bigger fan for the series now. In fact...oooh...I think I feel better than ever! Oh, I can hear you all now: "How did this happen?", "Can I get me some of that crazy cure?", "I want answers, damn it! Now!" Well, here's the thing. Answers don't give you everlasting satisfaction. Sometimes you need to brace yourself for disappointment. Now think about it. Imagine your favourite TV show. You've been through it all. The ups, the downs, the crazy coincidences, and then: Bang! They tell you what it's all about. Would you be happy? Does it make sense? How come it all ended in a church? You guys just need to know one simple thing. I'm into the series now. Into it for good. Now arm yourselves, boys, we've got a Nep awareness to spread. No hostages. No Surrender. I know. It sounds like suicide, but listen. Whatever happens...I'll be right behind you.
~ Joker​
Joker TV

Soo...

Remember the good 'ol problem we had with MAGES.'s sprite? Aka the absence of an official chibi gamipic?

Well...

Reverse problem with 5pb.: there isn't a full body sprite anywhere... unless we count the anime one, but it's the anime one

Either RB2 or RB3, but I'm not sure if it exists at all, much like MAGES.'s gamipic which can't even be found in the game files

Does it need to be full body or is a character portrait good enough?

And if it does need to be a full body, why don't we just use the game's promotional posters? I'm pretty sure I saw a 5pb one around somewhere with most, if not all, of her body shown. And if I can find that, I can remove the background and send it here, if I can both find it and get the quality at a good enough standard.

Maybe we've been looking at MAGES.'s gamipic the wrong way.

If there is no gamipic for her in the game files (which you're correct on, I've double-checked), then what's wrong with us trying to find a fanmade one online? (To try and keep things consistent)

Now, as for 5pb's one, I'm definitely going to have to try what I've previously explained above, as I can't find her full body one in the game files either.

We've already found a fanmade one for MAGES.

We also did so with Rei and Kurome

Yeah as I said I don't think there exists one. If you go into my sandbox you can see the one I'm using for now for 5pb.

Tbh, I think that spending our time trying to find a consistent full body (and officially rendered) image of 5pb is just not worth it.

Okay, it'll be a shame that her profile won't have a full body render and is slightly inconsistent when compared to the rest of the profiles, but at the end of the day, that's all it is: A character image.

It shows just enough of her body anyway, so I doubt there'll be a problem.

Too much hassle for something minor tbh.

(Cheers for the sandbox, I was trying to find that for a while)

Agreed

I know, as long as we have something to put then it's fine. Technically there's the anime one, but the art style is different from the others.

(Thank you!)

(No problem!)

Btw, I'm making a Sandbox of my own, as I wish to be the first person to write the Super Dragon Ball Heroes Characters profiles.

I'll link it here (when I've made my first draft) so I can check with you guys if I am doing it right. (Seeing as you're already writing some profiles yourself)

Back