• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nah nah I'm sorry for coming off as aggressive or frustrated or anything, I was having a bit of a rough time because of some personal issues that've only been exacerbated recently

I shouldn't let it spill out over here because it'll lead to unnecessary rudeness on my part

Nah nah I'm sorry for coming off as aggressive or frustrated or anything, I was having a bit of a rough time because of some personal issues that've only been exacerbated recently

I shouldn't let it spill out over here because it'll lead to unnecessary rudeness on my part
Watch this to get motivated

Also, just to give a small update on the revisions as a whole:
  • Powers and Abilities are around halfway done. The P&A from the story has been finished, but we are still getting around to the P&A from weapons and attacks.
  • The scaling for the game seems relatively sound since nobody had objected to it so far, but the series scaling chain is still being figured out.
  • The new profiles have been created and are relatively finished, barring Higurashi. Maho and Arfoire are finished, Alice is nearly finished minus any missing gameplay abilities, and Higurashi needs to be started on.
  • Stuff like the SoL/FTL combat speed change, Intelligence feats, and Skill feats have all been finished.
Essentially, we're around 70% of the way to finishing the revisions and publishing them, and I'm hoping that we can finish them up soon enough.

Actually, hold the mfing phone. . .

Do y'all think that this could possibly be used to bring us from 2 universes to 3 universes into 2-C?

For context: In Sisters VS Sisters, in Chapter 7, the group + Higurashi heads into the lab seen at the beginning of the game to investigate and possibly find any clues related to spy activity in Planeptune. They eventually make it to the room where the Candidates first got put to sleep, and start trying to find clues, but reach a roadblock. Eventually, Neptune is pushed into the wall by Noire, where on the other side, is a passageway that is stated to be an alternate dimension (like the one in Planeptower from Chapter 4) by Noire. She says that it could be infinite in size, to which Neptune follows up by saying it's something like a 4D pocket "thingy" - Noire then replies that it's more like a 4D pocket dungeon.

Nothing necessarily says that they're leaving Hyper Dimension when they go through the wall and into the other place, since they come out on the other side inside of Hyper Dimension, sooooooo. . .

Actually, hold the mfing phone. . .

Do y'all think that this could possibly be used to bring us from 2 universes to 3 universes into 2-C?

For context: In Sisters VS Sisters, in Chapter 7, the group + Higurashi heads into the lab seen at the beginning of the game to investigate and possibly find any clues related to spy activity in Planeptune. They eventually make it to the room where the Candidates first got put to sleep, and start trying to find clues, but reach a roadblock. Eventually, Neptune is pushed into the wall by Noire, where on the other side, is a passageway that is stated to be an alternate dimension (like the one in Planeptower from Chapter 4) by Noire. She says that it could be infinite in size, to which Neptune follows up by saying it's something like a 4D pocket "thingy" - Noire then replies that it's more like a 4D pocket dungeon.

Nothing necessarily says that they're leaving Hyper Dimension when they go through the wall and into the other place, since they come out on the other side inside of Hyper Dimension, sooooooo. . .
On phone, on my way to work.
Can't respond rn.

Since 2 weeks is honestly too long, I'm gonna change the title every week starting today.

That way we can get to GameMaker R:Evolution faster.

Aight well, looks like we're gonna be taking a lot longer on these revisions since a lot has happened recently (primarily involving my family) sooo

Let's just use this as a chatroom for now

yeah let's not, nyamota's art is just bleh
On my way to beat your a** for disapprove Nyamota arts so many times be like:
muscle-black-guy.gif

alrighty, series scaling chain draft of the relevant entities

critique it as you will, i actually just made this in 5 minutes LOL
image.png

Back