• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't remember many of them, but here's some that I can name off the top of my head

Neptunia x Azur Lane
Neptunia x Senran Kagura
Neptunia x Sega Hard Girls
Neptunia x Houkai Gakuen 2
Neptunia x PSO2

You'd have to look up the rest of them
I mean considering it’s a series about personified consoles, it would make sense to have it collaborate with other games.

think of neptunia as the console itself and think of the franchises it collabs with as video game discs to insert into said console

I never. . .said it didn't make sense for it to collab with other games though.

Tbf, with the way the series is going, the main Goddesses might not necessarily represent the consoles alone anymore. They might start representing the companies themselves in a modern-day era.

I never. . .said it didn't make sense for it to collab with other games though.

Tbf, with the way the series is going, the main Goddesses might not necessarily represent the consoles alone anymore. They might start representing the companies themselves in a modern-day era.
Question these companies and consoles the characters are supposed to represent.

Those companies/consoles are fictional ones aren’t they? (Cause wouldn’t they get into legal trouble if they used personified versions of PlayStation and X-Box and other IRL consoles?

Yea, they're obviously not fictional, there's a reason for the name changes

They're just anthropomorphic representations of those companies and consoles.

Blanc, for example; she was originally designed based on the Wii, and her Next Form is based on the Wii U, and Lowee is based on Nintendo.

Yea, they're obviously not fictional, there's a reason for the name changes

They're just anthropomorphic representations of those companies and consoles.

Blanc, for example; she was originally designed based on the Wii, and her Next Form is based on the Wii U, and Lowee is based on Nintendo.
And neptunia herself?

Since I'm here (for the next ten minutes or so), I may as well list out the references for every profile we have and/or are making (including repeated ones)
  • Neptune & Planeptune: Sega
    • Nepgear: Game Gear
  • Noire & Lastation: Sony
    • Uni: PS Vita
  • Blanc & Lowee: Nintendo
    • Rom and Ram: Nintendo DS and DSi
  • Vert & Leanbox: Microsoft
  • Uzume: Dreamcast
    • Kurome: European Dreamcast (it's blue)
  • Plutia: Mega Drive
  • Peashy: TurboGrafx-16
  • Rei: Atari
  • Maho: Mobile devices
  • Anri: Apple
  • B-Sha: Bandai Namco
  • C-Sha: Capcom
  • K-Sha: Konami
  • S-Sha: Square Enix
  • IF, Compa, 5pb., and Marvy are obvious
  • Shanghai Alice: Team Shanghai Alice
  • Higurashi: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
  • Deity of Sin / Arfoire: Piracy, R4 chip

Gonna bump this thread with a li'l question for y'all.
Do you think that Peak Maho!Arfoire scales above Dark Orange or no? I'm just asking for other opinions because right now, we're stuck.

Gonna bump this thread with a li'l question for y'all.
Do you think that Peak Maho!Arfoire scales above Dark Orange or no? I'm just asking for other opinions because right now, we're stuck.
Which game is Peak Maho!Arfoire and Dark Orange? SVS? Also ****** Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, will she have profile too?

Well, Maho!Arfo is still stronger than Dark Orange individually.
Not necessarily the case at all, that's why we're having this discussion. If we want to take into consideration the fact that Dark Orange needed a super-nerf in order for the gang to stand a chance without use of the Next Forms, on top of Maho!Arfoire not needing any such nerf, then the argument is absolutely there for Dark Orange > Maho!Arfoire.

Not necessarily the case at all, that's why we're having this discussion. If we want to take into consideration the fact that Dark Orange needed a super-nerf in order for the gang to stand a chance without use of the Next Forms, on top of Maho!Arfoire not needing any such nerf, then the argument is absolutely there for Dark Orange > Maho!Arfoire.
**** it, equalize them bruh if it makes you confused.

I'll decide what to do with the others when we have some more conversation.

But at the moment, our top/god tiers are looking like:
  • Peak Maho!Arfoire (as in, transformed with the Shares of the IS Crystal absorbed)
  • Dark Orange (Full Power)
  • HDD Forms (Low Shares to High Shares)
  • Next Forms
Full Power Rei is gonna be the highest high tier because she's being pushed down a bit as a result of the new HDD Form scaling.

I'll decide what to do with the others when we have some more conversation.

But at the moment, our top/god tiers are looking like:
  • Peak Maho!Arfoire (as in, transformed with the Shares of the IS Crystal absorbed)
  • Dark Orange (Full Power)
  • HDD Forms (Low Shares to High Shares)
  • Next Forms
Full Power Rei is gonna be the highest high tier because she's being pushed down a bit as a result of the new HDD Form scaling.
Who knew SVS 2 gonna have a lot of neat feats and scaling.

Yeah SVS gave us some really insane stuff for the Low Shares HDD Forms, considering they were able to rather handily defeat Maho!Arfoire at her strongest; they didn't appear exhausted, nor comment on anything relating to their stamina, they just did the job.

Soo

Oooh, I got a pretty cool idea for this thread I thought of recently.

Every two weeks, we change the title of the thread to the name of the next chronological media in the series. We're on VII now, so after this would be Megatagmension Blanc.

How does that sound?

Fun question:

Which dimension and which nation would you want to live in, and why?

Me personally, I would want to live in Hyper Dimension's Planeptune because not only do three of my favorite characters originate from there, but also because living there seems pretty easy with technology advancements and probably pretty few living costs.

Oooh, I got a pretty cool idea for this thread I thought of recently.

Every two weeks, we change the title of the thread to the name of the next chronological media in the series. We're on VII now, so after this would be Megatagmension Blanc.

How does that sound?
Sound fun bruh.
Fun question:

Which dimension and which nation would you want to live in, and why?
Anywhere as long as I can fight.
Honestly? The nation of MILF goddess.

So based on some translations of the new game's trailer:
  • Ultra Neptune is gonna be the focus here, since she's the president of a game company.
  • The first new character seems to be based on the Apple Bandai Pippin.
  • The second new character is based on the Atari Jaguar.
  • The third new character is based on the 3DO console.
  • Altogether, the theme seems to be centered around failed consoles from the early-mid console wars(?) hence the character inspirations.

Back