• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion 30 Special

Why are you saying sorry? Go to have fun.

Wasn't you the one who say that you can keep talking even looking something? Also, we will see how much you will keep the waifu position.

Also, before you start to make ideas, you position is in danger not because our marital fights, is because a three wheel came out of nowhere; you still make my heart move, very hard by the way, regardless of that.

So you should be able to stay if put enough effort, will you do it?

@Lex Now, now, let's not dwell on the past again. We don't want things to go like it did last time

@Genks

Welcome back.

>List

Is it? I did leave out the rest of the Oracles, some of the Makers, and all of the villains delibrately (as the number of pics and art you can gather for them, iirc, isn't that much, with the possible exclusion of Arfoire and maayyybee Steamax)

Is it Umio you're talking about? I can't really see who else I'm missing... Unless it's someone from VII that I'm not aware of...

592d0cef650d0
Nep 5 cs1w1 281x500
392x696bb
Wut you saying? Isn't my fault that people play with other people heart, I'm don't know to which one should I kiss and say cute stuffs.

Found it, virtual reality weapon, the Phantom Ruby
~ F O X B O I​

.*Sigh

@Peed some of the ones you choose to leave out do have enough pics tho, probably even more than some characters you put in the list

Like, Chika does indeed have enough pics

There are the Gold Third and the makers from VII, but I'm not complaining about their absence as you don't really know them yet

Phew.

The revision was a pain in the bullocks, and there's still more to do tomorrow.

But, nonetheless, I'm back home on PC. (Until I migrate temporarily to Mobile-Land, that is)

Ange Salute
Bunny black heart
Huh, I've only discovered this whilst playing RB;3... But I really prefer Ultradimension Noire's outfit (both Base and HDD) to her Hyperdimension self. But the funny thing is, it's the other way around with me for Blanny. (Even though I haven't got to the point where I see her HDD form yet, I know what it looks like regardless)

Indeed.

A bit too early for that song. [:p]

Ultranoire
Once I'm done with all the main games in my first playthroughs (and after getting the True Ending for all of them, excluding RB;3 and VII, both of which I need to play twice), and the spinoffs, then I'll strive to get all of the endings for the main games, including the Conquest Ending.

I know, if only things were like in the Matrix, where you could just download all the knowledge into your brain quickly. But hey, you've gotta do what you've gotta do.

Symbiote Spidey ShrugFair enough.Symbiote Spidey Shrug

I like that render, good job! ^

Chaos Black Heart
^ Fun fact, I originally thought that was Nep at first.

Now that you've reminded me, I think I might have something for the CPU Guidelines Theory. After researching on the Symbiote, because I pretty much research on everything about the things I'm interested in , I remember one of the guidelines for being a worthy host for the Symbiotes (the morally correct side of the species) is that the host needed to have a perfect blend of moral and physical ideals. If not, the resulting bond would corrupt both the Symbiote and its host. I think this might also apply to the CPU Transformations in the Ultradimension, as it seems to make sense and links up almost identically well. (Unless a later part of RB;3 or another game retcons this theory)

Wheel chooses Nepu-Gear for tomorrow.

Nepgear 4 Render

I loved that cutscene as a kid, was always entertaining to watch.

Looks fine to me, although I'm a bit Chibi Alarm Iffyabout where you chose to measure Eggboi.

If I were to do it, I'd keep everything consistent (meaning if I'm going to measure the screen, I'd also be measuring Eggboi in the same scan too) to get a more accurate result (in my opinion), but you've been doing this longer than I have, so I could most likely be in the wrong here, but that's just my view. (We all have to learn from somewhere)

NepLurk
May the NepLurk be with you and every other shy thread lurker in the world.

Argh, gotta go from the PC. (I'll be back, but on mobile in a bit, expect at least 30 mins of me being away)

SymbioteSpideyAngry2

23055190 p0

I see.

Are you saying to measure Eggboi in the second picture?

Nowa Huh
We will see about that.

Ok, don't worry about that.

865071529a74ddcc15a6d206baacd239

Back