• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion 30 Special

The lyrics describe you very well, that song may as well just might be your main theme.

Y'know, I'm getting a bit bored of the songs I have on my phone, so I'm considering building up an album consisting of our main themes and just general tracks that we enjoy (so I don't have to listen to Launch Base's Track 5 times over again today) What do you think?

Hyperdimension Neptunia - Uzume Tennouboshi Sprite

Wdym?

Huh? How so they describe me?

I see, it's good, listen they over again you can become bored.

Go ahead.

Also, what is this thing of main there?

Say cheese by umbrax95-dacbs7q
Since you didn't say anything else regarding the thing I thought that you run out of ideas.

I don't need to analyse this line-by-line, right? I guess I'll do one or two to elaborate:

"Eyes in the Sky, Gazing far into the Night" - Shows that you're always looking to progress things towards the future (remember our little chat convo where we were talking about this?)

"I raise my hand to the fire, but it's no use" - Shows that even though you think that some things in life might go grim, you always try to pull through regardless.

See?

Alright, want to suggest some tracks?

WIP Track List

• Peed's Theme - Windows XP - Space Cadet 3D Pinball - Remastered Music
  • Shr0nk's Theme - Filthy Frank Anime OP
  • Lex's Theme - Spektrem: Shrine
  • Pat & Mat
  • Sonic Colours: Final Boss
  • Suggestions?
Plain Uzume Ver. 2
Oh no, that wasn't the case. It's just that you asked for help again, and I thought I might have needed to go and talk about what is bothering you agai

I see, sometimes you need to someone to explain the things to you.

The mashup with the Swannikku bosses.

Zeroes by datsatoilet-db6dib7
This one is just epic.

Is because you edited the thing and I didn't notice til now.

That song gives me a Credits/Ending kind of vibe, sounds good! (There's a specific genre for these types of songs that you like... What was it again...?)

(SFM) Speed Highway with Uzume
Yep, you've just gotta Live and Learn.

I extra see.

Yeah, having all genres is always the best.

04ff209462f89b2f1d1a39799fbc2ff27cbb4af1 hq
Going forward.

Huh, I didn't know that if I ever going to use this quote of mine, but it isn't good that I can put it full power because isn't spanish.

Then use your full-power and I'll retaliate with Google Translate (let's see how accurate it is)

I'm feeling a bit sleepy so I might head off soon to bed.

Chase

Google Translate is too Shit Tier Level Fodder to do something about it; but here it's: "Pa' lante".

StareGo to sleep.Stare

Hdn absent mindedness by men dont scream-d7y12to

Pa'lante is not a word you will find in any standard Spanish dictionaries. ... It is a Spanish slang word for "go ahead" or "go for it."

^

Yeah, I'll probably head off now. G'night.
Sleeping Kurome

Blanny tomorrow, so gather your pics.

Tumblr o10izv2vAn1uesgygo2 1280

Hehe, thanks a lot for the short but wonderful celebration comment. Greatly appreciate it.

Makes me feel bad since i didnt make one when you reached 10k, so i apologize for it.

I see, well guess thats "good" for me. Still gonna try to make something for the next big celebration number.

Also gonna have to go take that Photo now so cya later on and take care.

Thanks. Although im gonna be alternating between off and on since i really need to spam League for a bit if i wanna end up in diamond until the end of the season.

Back