• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion 30 Special

Back from a long run in the woods and I'm about to continue playing RB;3.

Hello you two. ^^ (Well, more like Hello and Goodbye to Shr0nk, but I'm more than certain I'll see him sooner or later)

(Hyperdimension Neptunia)(Blanc)Books!

Sorry that I wasn't as active today, I had quite a busy day today than what was expected.

See you all tomorrow.

Big Neptune Carries a Sleeping Uzume

Wheel picks Rom and/or Ram for tomorrow btw.

Chibis

@Lex

Oh god... Well, I wouldn't be able to if I was busy... (Hence why I'm saying something now)

NepStare

Night to you as well.

ItDBMl
Yeah... I'd like to know how it came to that as well...

Maybe, maybe not; you always can say the thing before something happen, doesn't it?

HyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyesHyperrealisticeyes

Have sweet dreams, about me and my eyes.

Maxresdefault (8)

Of course of course, but i have yet to show my cards while you are out of suprises in this battle so im confident i can win, even against a Fellow Chosen.

Gonna go sleep so cya tommorow and good night.

Well, well, well; look who is it, is busy boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyo.

How you has been?

Hyperrealisticeyes
No, seriously, are you ok?

D4fb5fdc8de6cdf89e1f18bedd1e2af4

Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry, haha.

Just had a bit of stuff to do.

BlackSpideySurprised

Please stop using that GIF, at this rate I won't be sleeping at all...

Ds twins rom and ram by nintendude695-d5shc5g

Good.

Saying that I should study but at the end not doing so.

Also, forgot to tell you that this is the new stare, so no more Iris.
Hyperrealisticeyes
00bd1a277ff58b6ad3f2823be34d5861

@Lex

Well, if you insist on staying, then fair enough. I can't force you to go and study. (Unfortunately)
Stare

Just don't fail your exam. (Or else it's ceiling hanging time)

@Shr0nk

lol, we're on x2.

Spinny Time for Tomorrow? (With obviously not rigged results)

Chaos White Sister Rom

Back