• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion 30 Special

@Peed

Huuuuh, really?

Of course. (Oh yea, i trust you whooooooooooooole heartedly that you would never rig the results, now wouldnt you?)

@Lex

I'll be looking forward to how you found the test... very, very soon...

IffySmug

@Shr0nk

My my, you slay me, Fellow Chosen...

I would NEVER rig the results.

Crash Wink

P-ko it is.

(I've also decided to keep the Base and HDD Forms seprate so we don't churn through this idea too fast)

TFPPil

A little update on who's left on the Wheel:

• Neptune
  • Nepgear
  • Uzume
  • Noire
  • Uni
  • Blanc
  • Rom & Ram
  • Vert
  • Plutia
  • P-ko
  • Iffy
  • Compa
  • Adult Nep
  • Rei Ryghts
  • Nisa
  • RED
  • 5pb.
  • CyberConnect2
  • Marvy
  • MAGES.
  • Histy
  • Croire
  • Nepgya
  • Purple Heart
  • Black Heart
  • White Heart
  • Green Heart
  • Yellow Heart
  • Iris Heart
  • Orange Heart
  • HDD Rei

Night.

Sleepy White Heart

@Lex

Yep, that's the way we humans roll.

After seeing that transformation sequence over a thousand times over my playthroughs of RB;1 and 2, the speed of that transformation is completely throwing me off. It just... feels weird to look at.

@Shr0nk

I can't...post...That same... GIF... again...

Thanks. [:p]

Yellow Heart Unmasked

Purple Heart 11 Render
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
But when we are gone
It will still burn on and o
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it
I think I have fallen in love.

Well, I'm going to be a lot more inactive starting from now to Mid/Late December due to exams I have to prepare for.

I'll still try to come along, but it'll be quite late at night for me.

Just a warning so you guys know.

Neptunia v wallpaper 26 by karto1989-d5nwcuf

Yeah is for the OP, I will leave it here for you to read it later.

I was in the shower and then an idea came out.

I need you to look to the old threads and choose the most representative quotes, one for each one of the 4.

Your idea of the compilation of the same would be for the next special.

Fd08782a3a8976d09ad47c0c8ec394d7

I'll do that tomorrow if I have time.

Good idea!

Btw, I might need your help later for the Spectacular Spidey profile I have in my Sandbox, primarily two calculations (two that I can think of from the top of my head)

Ba8ae2e389ad9bc25bc638812e5487b5

I won't stay up at night about it. (I won't worry)

No, seriously, it's a good idea. Demoman vault boy red by patrioticturtle

I'll provide you multiple screenshots for both. One is where Spidey lifts something at his maximum power and another is when Symbiote Spidey shoots two webs from quite a distance away. I'll talk to you about it more on your wall when I have more time.

I see.

Hyperdimension neptunia v piishe by xxnekochanofdoomxx-d5omvsy

@Shr0nk

WhattheShitSpidey
I made this very quickly in my spare time and I had no idea I'd be using it this soon...

@Lex

It's YOUR idea... Why are you asking me that? [:p]

Of course. x6

HDNRB3-LE Cover Art Full

Hyperrealisticeyes
Just make sure to read the OP when it's done even if you don't come back in the next 5 threads, you know my ideas and that always put a message for everyone.

Unless you already came back.

Back